Who will DC fight

Kintaro

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Besides Lesnar? We dont even know for how long will Jon be suspended. He wont fight Cain cuz he'd get his ass whopped. Miocic 2 makes no sense. He'll duck Gus. The only fight i see happening is him vs romero in 205.

I think he'll fight Derrick Lewis oct/nov and then Brock Lesnar feb/march

he wont fight cain because they are on the same team. Its pretty obvious DC isnt afraid to fight anyone no matter how dangerous,and to imply the contrary is the way of morons and fools,which are you?

Besides Lesnar? We dont even know for how long will Jon be suspended. He wont fight Cain cuz he'd get his ass whopped. Miocic 2 makes no sense. He'll duck Gus. The only fight i see happening is him vs romero in 205.

jones isn't in the pitcher unless dc turn back on his word to his family and keeps fight until 2021.

my opition has always been that dc vs lesner will be the july 2019 main event and dc retirement fight.

I see the winner of the gus fight will fight maybe shogun or latiff to crown a new champ.

I'd love to see him beat the living fuck out of Romero, so people will shut up about it....and I'm a Romero fan.

His next fight will be against the scales

Shogun then Lesnar. Easiest fights and DC seems to have the UFC and all his fans eating out of the palm of his hand at this point.

I wish Ngannou would have brutally KO'd Lewis so that fight could have happened. DC was shit scared of potentially facing Ngannou when he was facing Stipe.

At LHW Gus or Romero would be nice.

DC is a clever matchmaker and knows who he matches well against so unfortunately I just see a few cherry picked money fights before his retirement.

fedor-emelianenko-o.gif

he wont fight cain because they are on the same team. Its pretty obvious DC isnt afraid to fight anyone no matter how dangerous,and to imply the contrary is the way of morons and fools,which are you?
DC said if he'd fight cain 100 times he'd lose 100.

And also cos he'd lose... deal wit it.
He fought stipe who kod werdum in the first. Werdum who subbed cain. He koed jds. A guy who koed cain. He rematched a guy who already had beaten him,in roidjones,so the risk of losing has nevee been a factor.

He fought stipe who kod werdum in the first. Werdum who subbed cain. He koed jds. A guy who koed cain. He rematched a guy who already had beaten him,in roidjones,so the risk of losing has nevee been a factor.
Are you really that stupid or just fucking around?

Back