The Official Fifa World Cup thread v16: France v Belgium - Semi Final Match Edition

Who Advances To The Final?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Honestly I dont know anymore. I thought 80 mill for Ronaldo back when he signed for Real was outrageous even though I thought he was worth that much. Now we've got 19 year old kids being bought for 180 mill, I just dont have a clue about the transfer market prices anymore.
He'd go for double what Ronaldo was just paid. He's the better player. Ron Ron without a team that was meticulously built for him to stand in the box and wait for the ball over nearly a decade's time will struggle. That's why he was sold.

What's there to dislike about Big Sam? or Pavard? Or Lucas?
Oh, you don't know who they are?
Got it.

Fuck off

Pavard looks like a :eek::eek::eek:/beauracrat. Lucas is pretending to be French. Pogba is a time waster. I have no idea who big Sam is.

England - France will be an epic Final. England beating France like usual.

@Chris Partlow

DgKKP7LWsAEo1Sn.jpg

Absolutely loving how all those players are outshining the so called "3rd best player" in the world.

Hazard is more dangerous than the flop Neymar. It's like the ball is glued in his foot and seems to be almost impossible to get it off when you duel with him alone. Noticed how it takes 3 players to shut him down.

Oh, and I lost respect for Mpabbe, what a scumbag.

He'd go for double what Ronaldo was just paid. He's the better player. Ron Ron without a team that was meticulously built for him to stand in the box and wait for the ball over nearly a decade's time will struggle. That's why he was sold.
Fucking LOL.

But no he was sold because Ronaldo wanted to leave Spain and their bullshit tax and Real not backing him.

Ronaldo is worth however much he is paid, just because of the revenue and eyes he brings.

Fucking LOL.

But no he was sold because Ronaldo wanted to leave Spain and their bullshit tax and Real not backing him.

Ronaldo is worth however much he is paid, just because of the revenue and eyes he brings.
And messi's worth double that because he's better.
It was fun for that week that Ron Ron scored against a horrible spain side (@Sebbe) and then was marked into oblivion for the rest of the tourney.

Pogba's been the best player in the tourney for me. Seriously. He's been Pirlo, Maldini and Zidane for this squad all in one. Doesn't get the shine or glamour, but a gamewinner in the final would cap a perfect WC run for Paul imo
Not quite at that level, but I get what you mean.

I've dug the hell out of Kanté and I'd say, he's the guy who's impressed me the most this World Cup, yet he gets no love. He's a vacuum covering every part of the pitch and just endlessly intercepting the ball. I'd be happy if Thomas turns out to be this good (although I'd say he's half as good at the moment).

Also, No love for Grizzi? I've been his biggest critic before, but offensively, he's been the smartest player for France. Has known how to properly pace the game and slow it down when needed (instead of just going 500 MPH like Mbappé), some great passing and services (which unfortunately haven't been converted), has had his handful of interceptions and has also assisted and converted a couple of goals.

Not quite at that level, but I get what you mean.

I've dug the hell out of Kanté and I'd say, he's the guy who's impressed me the most this World Cup, yet he gets no love. He's a vacuum covering every part of the pitch and just endlessly intercepting the ball. I'd be happy if Thomas turns out to be this good (although I'd say he's half as good at the moment).

Also, No love for Grizzi? I've been his biggest critic before, but offensively, he's been the smartest player for France. Has known how to properly pace the game and slow it down when needed (instead of just going 500 MPH like Mbappé), some great passing and services (which unfortunately haven't been converted), has had his handful of interceptions and has also assisted and converted a couple of goals.
I've got love for Antoine, this is known but he's playing out of position and it shows.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back