Destiny 2, v3: Forsaken looming

Yeah, but from Rank 5 to 6 you only need 200 points, so that's 7 losses or 2 wins.
yeah I jumped back on I had 24 pts from when I ranked from 5 - 6 so knew I only needed 2 win or 6 losses. The first match was supremacy which was a shitty loss next two matches was wins though and got two weapons at 271 so I'm done with PvP until the next IB.

I was away all weekend so I missed every opportunity to play this game, which sucks because I enjoy mayhem. Life is busy.

Yeah I know but I'm booked with other stuff.

the Iron Banner is back this week I wasn't expecting that

Well, back to the IB grind... 99% of players using one of two fucking weapons...boring as all hell.

I got the Borealis catalyst to drop today. Only 150 kills per void/arc/solar to get it. Hooray.

Mayhem is fun except for the constant Hunter balls of shit. Otherwise I really enjoy it, but it's hard to play as a Titan.

Mayhem is fun except for the constant Hunter balls of shit. Otherwise I really enjoy it, but it's hard to play as a Titan.

Yeah, Nightstalkers ruin Mayhem and it's pretty frustrating. I did the best with Solar Titan and probably 2nd best with a Voidwalker. I played on my Hunter with Golden Gun and it really highlighted the massive problems with Golden Gun in general.

I retract my statement about the vigilance wing and how the cataclyst was too difficult to achieve. It's fuckin' easy as shit. I finally got used to it and it dominates in PvP. I've already gotten 200 kills out of the 250 to unlock it and that's playing the bare minimum for my milestones. Gun is as OP as it gets.

I got the Borealis catalyst to drop today. Only 150 kills per void/arc/solar to get it. Hooray.

yeah sounds like a lot. I got it a while back and have been sitting on it cause I was doing other ones. is the borealis any good??? I am assuming with any stationary boss it's awesome paired up with warlock auto-reload rift?

That's only 450 kills total. It's not bad at all.

ikelos smg fucking shreds in pvp. got it on my first EP run lul

I retract my statement about the vigilance wing and how the cataclyst was too difficult to achieve. It's fuckin' easy as shit. I finally got used to it and it dominates in PvP. I've already gotten 200 kills out of the 250 to unlock it and that's playing the bare minimum for my milestones. Gun is as OP as it gets.
I was using the jade rabbit trying for the 250 kills in PvP that gun should've stayed in D1 or atleast hidden until 150 rpm scoutys are worth a fuck. I think I've got between 17 - 20 kills with it due to the stupid vigilance wing and graviton lance even the stupid intrinsic perk for the jade rabbit has no use in PvP.

I was using the jade rabbit trying for the 250 kills in PvP that gun should've stayed in D1 or atleast hidden until 150 rpm scoutys are worth a fuck. I think I've got between 17 - 20 kills with it due to the stupid vigilance wing and graviton lance even the stupid intrinsic perk for the jade rabbit has no use in PvP.

one guy did own me with the jade rabbit repeatedly at long distances yesterday for half a round. I made it a point to hunt his ass down and stick my wing up his ass several times. we lost that round but my personal thirst for vengeance was satiated...

one guy did own me with the jade rabbit repeatedly at long distances yesterday for half a round. I made it a point to hunt his ass down and stick my wing up his ass several times. we lost that round but my personal thirst for vengeance was satiated...
on the bigger maps it's ok but 90% of the time you're going to get out gunned it's very situational and if I wasn't trying to unlock the catalyst I wouldn't use it.

The Sweet Business one is 1000 kills, in multikills of 4. It's awful.

that might not be too hard. start a solo leviathan raid and go up and kill the unending stream of Cabals.

that might not be too hard. start a solo leviathan raid and go up and kill the unending stream of Cabals.

I think thralls would be easier. Cabals can take too long, I've found out. I tried it and got barely any multikills registered.

Back