Bellator 204 Aug. 17th South Dakota. Caldwell vs Lahat main event

Good fights. Caldwell vacated bw belt?

Weight cut too much? Always thought it had to be tough.

If Mayday looks good hopefully he has one last
135 defense in him.

135 defense in him.
i don't think its known whether its just for this fight but mmajunkie in that article is speculating that it may be a stay active fight so he could go back down once there is a challenger at 135 to defend.

I want the move to be permanent but I like both pitbull and Caldwell, so I’d be torn.

Hell ya! This is my city... of course I'll be there. I hope some of my boys end up fighting on this card. Have known loga for years. Kid is so athletic and technical.

i don't think its known whether its just for this fight but mmajunkie in that article is speculating that it may be a stay active fight so he could go back down once there is a challenger at 135 to defend.
I could see that, time will tell. I thought he was a huge 135lber though.

This is a great move for Caldwell. Should win this easily. The future looks good.

Apparently Gallagher is also going to be in this card...

135 defense in him.

Kind of a puss move for him to have cut down to 135 in the first place. He was D1 national champ at 149 like 10 years ago and said he would go up a weight or 2 after. People said he was ducking Metcalf.

Kind of a puss move for him to have cut down to 135 in the first place. He was D1 national champ at 149 like 10 years ago and said he would go up a weight or 2 after. People said he was ducking Metcalf.

Never missed weight so its fair game. Why put yourself at a disadvantage from dominating just because you were a badass wrestler? He is doing it the right way "collect" that belt for marketing while starving now he can fill out his body and chase the ever important two weight class chanp status.

Ducking Metcalf? When? He beat him in 2 of their 3 matches. Missed what should his been his senior year due to injuries and redshirt senior year he didnt win it because he was still too hurt even though he was undefeated in his limited amount of matches, Metcalf had since retired.

Plus he called Metcalf out last year for a FloWrestling match.

Never missed weight so its fair game. Why put yourself at a disadvantage from dominating just because you were a badass wrestler? He is doing it the right way "collect" that belt for marketing while starving now he can fill out his body and chase the ever important two weight class chanp status.

Ducking Metcalf? When? He beat him in 2 of their 3 matches. Missed what should his been his senior year due to injuries and redshirt senior year he didnt win it because he was still too hurt even though he was undefeated in his limited amount of matches, Metcalf had since retired.

Plus he called Metcalf out last year for a FloWrestling match.

Oh i never thought he was duckin metcalf...you dont duck a guy you pinned with a flying spladle lol.

It was in the YT comments to his post match presser after the metcalf title match.

Woulda been him vs dake his last year.

https://mmajunkie.com/2018/07/ufc-david-michaud-tuf-jason-jackson-debut-bellator-204

• Corey Davis vs. David Michaud
  • Jordon Larson vs. Jason Jackson
  • Demarques Jackson vs. Bryce Logan
Three-fight UFC veteran David Michaud (11-4 MMA, 0-0 BMMA), who recently signed with the promotion, will make his Bellator debut when he takes on Corey Davis (3-0 MMA, 0-0 BMMA). Also, Jason Jackson (7-3 MMA, 0-0 BMMA), who has appeared on “The Ultimate Fighter” and Dana White’s Contender Series, makes his debut against Jordan Larson (9-4 MMA, 0-0 BMMA).

Jason jackson and Neiman Gracie are both Ali abdel aziz clients. Interesting seeing some of his guys in Bellator for the first time. Since he has strong ties with PFL and a bunch of superstars in the ufc

Back