DC would beat Fedor in his prime

I agree. Fedor is now "The White DC".

@VERBAL-FEDOR

bork1}bork1}bork1}
tenor.gif

OVjQODF.gif

20a9cn8.jpg

4_medium_medium.gif

The Double Champ brutally finished both of these guys. GOAT Bless.

daniel-cormier-post-ufc-226-belts.jpg

Honestly, I hate arguing with you. I love Fedor, he's an ATG. You're just a cunt. DC Bless.

20a9cn8.jpg

4_medium_medium.gif

Honestly, I hate arguing with you. I love Fedor, he's an ATG. You're just a cunt. DC Bless.
Lol weak, post prime nonsense..but I raise you....old, bloated Anderson liver toasting...

giphy.gif

Prime Fedor (without roids) gets wrecked by guys like Dan Henderson

DC and Jones rape prime Fedor. The guy was almost tapped by k1 Hunt...

People were saying the same thing about Couture when he became 2 division champ. Fedor couldn't handle the "new breed" of fighters like Arlovski and Sylvia either.

I actually bought into that & thought that Sylvia would beat him. Then Fedor was just like this blur of quicksilver & it's over. This is speaking in hypotheticals, so yes of course Daniel could win.

Fedor's movement and immunity to emotions psychological/social pressure are X-factor's that don't show up on paper & that is why I would pick him. I have never seen that in any other fighter in 21 years of watching MMA.

Last edited:
I would agree to a point.

The previous version of Fedor was far more well rounded, diverse and transitioned seamlessly between the arts. That was definitely peak Fedor.

This version of Fedor had become exclusively a striker.

Although I would say this is probably the best Fedor's boxing has looked throughout his career.
I don't know, i just think simply he got a gigantic, very slow and panic/shocked target in Sylvia who offered huge openings and the chance of apply that type of one-side battery.
Example if i take the Fedor of Goodrige fight or the Zulu one his hands seem much faster and harder, i imagine that that Fedor vs the declined Sylvia we saw, you will have seen an even worse massacre lol

dan henderson was able to handle fedor on the ground and dan henderson isnt know as the greatest ground game fighter.

fedor is legend for sure but his style on the ground has many counters now. look how werdums jiu jitsu was able to handle fedor on the ground as well.

royce gracie for example... he was dominating a while.. but with sakuraba.. new techniques came up.. the defensive grappling.. so sakuraba won.. royce gracie was so dominant in the past, because his opponents doesnt had any clue of defensive grappling... with sakuraba the defensive grappling began to be a importand thing.. so strikers got stronger in mma since then and royce gracie type of fighters wasnt be able to get that super dominant again.

same with fedor.. he had a style that worked till some counters came up.. and since then fedor never evolved and got old at the same time. but he is still a legend.

So again, what fighter has DC went to the ground with that is good off their back?

Oh you mean 30-26 GOAT?
9377493-daniel-cormier-anderson-silva-mma-ufc-200-cormier-vs-silva-850x560.jpg

<36><36><36>
Nah, I mean fat DC got son’d.....only a dumbass(like yourself) would believe winning a fake belt(due to forfeit) can compare to a 10 year unbeaten, undisputed legend. LMFAO!!!

tumblr_nhno82LfVq1u2ragso1_500.gif

Take a seat goofball.

It's possible quite honestly.

I think Fedor is the better striker overall but DC has an iron chin and would almost certainly not end up on his back against Fedor.

At the same time, make no mistake about It..This Fedor was scary.

16%2B-%2B1
Timmeh blocked me on myspace after I laughed at him about this. He said in some shit interview he was the best and then got introduced first hand to the best.
Hes still got undefeated UFC champ on his facebook.

20a9cn8.jpg

4_medium_medium.gif

hendo looked TRT'd to the gills there.. lol

Nah, I mean fat DC got son’d.....only a dumbass(like yourself) would believe winning a fake belt(due to forfeit) can compare to a 10 year unbeaten, undisputed legend. LMFAO!!!

tumblr_nhno82LfVq1u2ragso1_500.gif

Take a seat goofball.
<mma1><mma1><mma1>
Don't come at the GOAT with inactive fighters

<36><36><36>

Double Champ GOAT Bless.

<DC-Champ><DC-Champ><DC-Champ>

If Jon comes back this year maybe he can spit shine one for the ole champ. <DCWhoa>

It would be a classic "ring vs. cage actually makes a difference" fight.

To me, it's almost a textbook case of that.

You may be absolutely right. Then again, you may be absolutely wrong.

Prime Fedor's reflexes and defensive instincts were faster and better than DCs. Mirko was WAY faster, harder, better kicker than old ass Anderson, Nelson and Mir. Its not even comparable and it was nothing for Fedor to check, avoid, counter Mirkos best kicks. DC simply doesnt have this kind of defensive awareness and reflexes which is why Jones knocked him out and Johnson landed high kicks as well.

fedor-vs-cro-cop-o.gif
fedorlowkick.gif
G4wiKEj.gif
You have many good points but this is not one of them. Mirko was throwing the same damn kick in every fight, sometimes in a combination with a straight left. Jones, on the other hand, has hundreds of ways to attack and a head kick is not something you would immediately think of.

That's not true at all. Fedor started 4-0 in America under drug testing and PRIDE guys like Anderson, Rampage, Nog, Shogun and Werdum all won UFC titles. Hendo, Hunt and Reem were also top 5 for several years after PRIDE and all had title shots.

And all those guys already had a lot of mileage and damage and yet were still very successful.
Oh I agree. It's just the fans of some of these guys like to claim 'they were out of their prime' when I don't really think they were, so the obvious rebuttal is that they started getting tested if you want to take that line of argument. I think Fedor was just as good when he fought Hendo and Werdum as he ever was, which is why I think someone like Jon Jones would clobber him.

Back