It appears DC has fully become the Dayman

XThe GreatestX

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
So here is how I see the story of DC and Jones being told 100 yrs from now

DC and Jones had their contest at UFC 214.

DC (the little boy)<DCrying> had his "boy hole" taken by the Night Man Jon Jones

sunny-philadelphia39.jpg
jlj.0.gif

The troll (Dana) allowed him to do so.

<31>

UFC 214 is when the payment happened and DC's boy hole was taken

However it appears that DC has recovered from the loss and was able to become HW champion by defeating Stipe

AND NOW. It appears....that DC has fully become the Dayman

<DC-Champ>
dayman.jpg

So now the question is. Will Daniel "The Dayman" Cormier get the opportunity to fight Jon "The Nightman" Jones one last time at HW. And if so......can he win?

ae08135898cde3367871527c3c84f90f.jpg

"Boy hole"?

WTF? lol

DC will likely never get the chance to fight a "clean" Jones, nor will anyone else.

Guy is the ANABOLIC man, not the Dark Man.

DC takes it at heavy. Looks so much stronger and all around effective there. I think it's actually a shame he ever went to light heavy to make way for Cain. Had some pretty good scraps at 205, but he never really belonged there.

DC (the little boy)<DCrying> had his "boy hole" taken by the Night Man Jon Jones

sunny-philadelphia39.jpg
jlj.0.gif

<31>

However it appears that DC has recovered from the loss and was able to become HW champion by defeating Stipe

<DC-Champ>
dayman.jpg

So now the question is. Will Daniel "The Dayman" Cormier get the opportunity to fight Jon "The Nightman" Jones one last time at HW. And if so......can he win?

This is a 5 star thread

Without reading this and only looking and the pictures...also knowing the subtext... I applaud you for your hard work TS

sunny-philadelphia39.jpg
jlj.0.gif

<31>

<DC-Champ>
dayman.jpg

i
it will happen in the video game

cocaine numbs you. that why jones didnt feel dc shots. add the anabolics ... well...u do the math

this is some gay try hard shit if I've ever seen any

You appear to have fully become a fucking lunatic.

The fuck are you going on about? Get your shit together.

He's a master of WRESTLING and friendship for everyone.
fixed for you. This is the greatest analogy I've ever seen on sherdog. Bravo @XThe GreatestX ! - and @Arm Barbarian since you seemed confused by the "boys hole" line I think it's safe to say you don't watch it's always sunny or at least haven't seen this episode - watch it, I promise it's worth every second of your time!

DC's official new nickname is "Day Man" (ahh ahhhh ahhhhh!)

Back