UK Boxing Star Amir Khan Saw Nate Diaz Get The BEST Of A 175 Boxing Champ Fonfara in sparring

TidWell

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Amir Khan used to train in the Bay area and Nate Diaz would spar at Virgil Hunters gym, he said he saw Diaz sparring Fonfara and wouldn't take a backward step and started breaking down Fonfara making the champ take a step back after getting tired.

Fonfara is much bigger than Diaz too here is the pic they took after Sparring
16649508_1414794698538812_1814959095723096353_n.jpg

Timestamped

This is Andrzej Fonfara

Undefeated Olympic gold medalist and champion Andre Ward singing praises of Nate Diaz
Praises the Diaz brothers

Last edited:
Ronda KOs world boxing champs in sparring too.

Wouldn’t be surprised, the Diaz brothers have some of the best boxing in MMA

Amir Khan sounds like he knows what the fuck he's talking about.

I mean, here's an article with him stating that Nate was a former UFC Champ.

https://www.dailystar.co.uk/sport/ufc/586467/Nate-Diaz-Amir-Khan-Conor-McGregor-UFC-News

Crazy shit, right?

What I'm trying to say is, ... it's a bunch of bullshit, get your head out of your ass.

So I guess you know more than a guy who actaully trained in the same gym with Nate Diaz and witnessed Diaz push Fonfara back

Fonfara is a tough ass mofo, he is a pressure fighter with power and for a guy like Nate to push him back says a lot.

Former Olympic Gold medalist and pound for pound number one Andre Ward has been sparring with the Diaz bros for over 12 years. I guess they must suck if Ward would keep bringing them back anytime he needs to fight a southpaw.

Amir Khan used to train in the Bay area and Nate Diaz would spar at Virgil Hunters gym, he said he saw Diaz sparring Fonfara and wouldn't take a backward step and started breaking down Fonfara making the champ take a step back after getting tired.

Timestamped

This is Andrzej Fonfara

Undefeated Olympic gold medalist and champion Andre Ward singing praises of Nate Diaz

Right after Connor knocked out Mayweather and Rhonda was knocking out male pro boxers.

Timestamped

This is Andrzej Fonfara

Call me when Nate drops boxing world champions with BODY SHOTS like Ronda.

Yeah ward said that Diaz was a great sparring partner, southpaw and gives you as many rounds as you need.

Ward hasn't lost a boxing match since he was 12.

Once again, fans know more than professional athletes who fight for a living and are actually present at these sparring and training sessions.

Once again, fans know more than professional athletes who fight for a living and are actually present at these sparring and training sessions.
It’s sherdog so... you know

Anyone doubting the Diaz bros boxing skills especially in the context of MMA has shit for brains.

Timestamped

This is Andrzej Fonfara

Said It throughout many threads that Nate Is extremely underrated.

Probably one of the most underrated fighters I've seen In many years

His boxing has Improved leaps and bounds over the years and he's really come Into his own

Thing Is, I feel people's dislike of Conor blinds them from acknowledging how good Nate actually Is.

He has been hit or miss and his record has been used as a tool to discredit him, when It clearly doesn't tell the full story.

Nate Diaz Is one of those tricky cases that really determines where you stand In terms of MMA IQ I feel.

LoL, if Diaz brothers can beat world class boxers they would leave mma behind long time ago.

Top MMA fighters are earning pennies comparing to top boxers.

The poor sap is still concussed I see...

khan-canelo.gif
One of the most brutal boxing KOs ever... I remember when it happened I was ecstatic and such an amazing highlight. That quickly changed to genuine concern for Khan’s health. That being said he was boxing circles around Canelo until the KO came, which was what was expected I guess since Amir came up in class (2 classes I think?) to go up against Canelo

Back