Man walks in on his wife and the mechanic....dead of carbon monoxide poisoning

sangreporsangre

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
A man returned to his New Jersey home Monday night to find both his wife and her lover dead in the garage, after the pair apparently died of carbon monoxide poisoning while having sex, law enforcement sources tell NBC 4 New York.

The 39-year-old woman and her 56-year-old lover — who sources believe was her mechanic — were discovered just before 9 p.m. Monday at a house in Newark.

Sources say the wife and the mechanic were having sex in a car in the garage when they were both killed by the poison gas. The husband came home later to discover their bodies.

Law enforcement sources said they believed the wife was paying for her car work by having sex with the mechanic.

https://www.nbcnewyork.com/news/loc...de-poisoning-garage-new-jersey-487794121.html

What a crazy story, it seems more like something they put out on April Fools day, or something that happened in Florida. The husband be like:

giphy.gif

What if he got back home from a night with his side piece ....

<{pranko}><{ohyeah}>{<redford}

<GinJuice>

Really, he found them screwing, gassed them, and called the cops.

I guess that eases the mourning a bit.

What a horrible way to find out your wife is cheating.

What a horrible way to find out your wife is cheating.

...or.....or.....and I’m just saying.....but maybe it’s the BEST way to find out your wife is cheating.

Divorces, heartbreak, dividing of the estate, kids....fuck, hopefully there aren’t kids involved...all that this = $$$....

Walk into the garage to see 2 people fucking in the car. Oh you crazy kids. Is that my son getting some ass?
<36>
Oh shit...That's my wife...and the Jiffy Lube owner! And they aren't moving. Oh my god. My wife is dead.
<DCrying>
Wait a minute...this bitch is cheating on me...with THIS guy? But she's dead....<DCWhoa>
Im fucking free!
<DC-Champ>

...or.....or.....and I’m just saying.....but maybe it’s the BEST way to find out your wife is cheating.

Divorces, heartbreak, dividing of the estate, kids....fuck, hopefully there aren’t kids involved...all that this = $$$....
Yes. Her being dead is so much better, especially if they have kids. Good call moron.

Yes. Her being dead is so much better, especially if they have kids. Good call moron.

From a legal standpoint.....,yeah it’s better. And please refrain from the name calling, it makes you seem crude, rude and poor.

one could say the sex was............breathtaking.

sdl4.jpg

Husband should be happy and not one reason to be sad. Good for him.

Back