When will be Kharitonov vs Vyazigin rematch?

norsuu

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
i read the fight was going to be in july….but i have any news <TheWire1>

Hopefully soon.

Kharitonov was well on his way to winning.

After he wins the rematch, I'd love for him to fight Kadyrov's roided butt buddy and KO him too. Ideal situation for Russian MMA.

Hopefully soon.

Kharitonov was well on his way to winning.

After he wins the rematch, I'd love for him to fight Kadyrov's roided butt buddy and KO him too. Ideal situation for Russian MMA.
Huh.. fight was very competitive, i don't see at all how Kharitonov was "on his way to winning"

Imo Vyazigin sleeps him in the rematch, Kharitonov looked really bad there

he said in interview couple of weeks ago that Vyazigin got injured. plans for now is to fight in Bellator in November and possibly in M-1 before that.

he said in interview couple of weeks ago that Vyazigin got injured. plans for now is to fight in Bellator in November and possibly in M-1 before that.

Good news (re: Bellator). He should leave the fresh prospect alone.

He really should avenge his loss to Ayala. This loss thrown his value to a deep dark place.

Good news (re: Bellator). He should leave the fresh prospect alone.

He really should avenge his loss to Ayala. This loss thrown his value to a deep dark place.

I think ayala still has a good chance at putting him out again he has good power and agility his ground game is non existent tho.

I think ayala still has a good chance at putting him out again he has good power and agility his ground game is non existent tho.

Agree, and that's a sad part.

He was a journeyman between organizations for such a long time after Pride. Earned helluva good money - I doubt that M-1 pays him 10% of what he earned in SF.
All that time I saw him as a top 20 HW in the world, with the potential, under certain matchmaking, to have success even in the UFC.
And then crack!

Agree, and that's a sad part.

He was a journeyman between organizations for such a long time after Pride. Earned helluva good money - I doubt that M-1 pays him 10% of what he earned in SF.
All that time I saw him as a top 20 HW in the world, with the potential, under certain matchmaking, to have success even in the UFC.
And then crack!

Kharitinov overtrains ALOT.

He fights too much his body doesn t recover but he still bangs.He once was a top 20 HW but he basically a gatekeeper with good name value at this point.He can bang but his chin isn't what it used to be or his hand speed which were the 2 things he got by on.

He fights too much his body doesn t recover but he still bangs.He once was a top 20 HW but he basically a gatekeeper with good name value at this point.He can bang but his chin isn't what it used to be or his hand speed which were the 2 things he got by on.

No, he was much more. When in Pride, he had excellent TDD. Afterwards he lost it, but gained old man strength and his striking became crisp. Not even that fast, but he was very accurate.

And now? I wouldn't have called him gatekeeper...what gate? A win over him now makes a person known in hardcore MMA world, that would be it.

No, he was much more. When in Pride, he had excellent TDD. Afterwards he lost it, but gained old man strength and his striking became crisp. Not even that fast, but he was very accurate.

And now? I wouldn't have called him gatekeeper...what gate? A win over him now makes a person known in hardcore MMA world, that would be it.

In PRIDE he was more well rounded he became a brawler with time much like fedor lol.

Now what gate you ask???

How about the bellator he tourney as ayala was granted a fight with Nelson for a spot in the GP as a replacement but Roy dryhumps him lol.

A win over Sergei is still meaningful just not what it once was.

I dont think that at 280lbs he overtrains... pretty much the opposite.

He had not only good TDD but he also had a ground game back in the day. We was so young too... huge potential.

I dont think that at 280lbs he overtrains... pretty much the opposite.

He had not only good TDD but he also had a ground game back in the day. We was so young too... huge potential.

Overtraining doesn't get you into shape lol quite the opposite.

He fights too frequently with fights lined up sometimes just weeks apart he doesn't allow himself to recover even after being ktfo since there are no commissions to stop him outside the US.

Sergei is his own worst enemy....at this point he's clinging on to being a mid tier HW..

He HAD ground game not anymore and he never reached the top.

Back