Has any seen a boxing glove with backhand side(mostly knuckle” look like the shapes on soccer ball?l

Shouldn't spar with gloves that have got weird stitching lines on the backhand etc, that shit will cut you if a punch lands awkwardly and ends up scuffing across your skin with it

oh no no, u didn't get me. I didn't mean they had hexagons painted on them, but literally carved/sewed those shapes in(like 3d, like on a soccer ball).

NickLight_SoccerBall1.jpg
never ever seen any gloves like that, it's a dumb idea. I have seen guys not know the difference between bag gloves and sparring gloves and try to spar with them. In the old days there weren't many ways to pick the wrong gloves, you only had a couple companies who people used and they were generally pretty consistent. Hell, even the sugar ray leonard gloves I first started sparring with weren't as bad as some of todays gloves. I never really liked the foam that they started using.

Yes, your 3 years on this site is a long time....you are trying to say that someone sparred with you, with a fucking glove that had football like patches?

And you asked your 'coach' if it was ok, and he cleared it?

I'm sorry, but you are either completely lying, or are going to the shittest gym in the world, and ive been to plenty of shitty gyms and even the biggest scumbags trainers would not allow shit like that
where did you see scumbag trainers? just curious.

that's a retail outfit ins't it

obviously gone over your head....

Do you want me to name and shame the trainers?

I'm not going to do that, one of them has killed someone and never been to prison for it, and ran an extremely dodgy gym for many years in my city

Shouldn't spar with gloves that have got weird stitching lines on the backhand etc, that shit will cut you if a punch lands awkwardly and ends up scuffing across your skin with it
Crappy headgear will do it too.

obviously gone over your head....

Do you want me to name and shame the trainers?

I'm not going to do that, one of them has killed someone and never been to prison for it, and ran an extremely dodgy gym for many years in my city
was just wondering, is this in uk? i don't doubt it though, boxing has always been full of folks who ran afoul of the law. Joe Louis' trainer had killed someone i think. overall, i'd say the crimes that mma'rs commit are plain wierder and more psycho pathological if you get my drift.

Back