So Which FIght is Gonna Get Cancelled on UFC 227?

I really dont give a shit about MM so i guess ill just watch his fights with hopesvof an upset
I mean I believe he could be the best fighter in the world, but with all the ducking and cejudo 2? cejudo had an uneventful fight last time and MM completely DESTROYED cejudo pretty quickly when they fought

I mean I believe he could be the best fighter in the world, but with all the ducking and cejudo 2? cejudo had an uneventful fight last time and MM completely DESTROYED cejudo pretty quickly when they fought
It's not like Anderson/Franklin 2 wasn't fun to watch.

If the fight happens to be another 1st round destruction, which I don't think it will be, that's not so bad.

Last edited:
We're gonna lose the main event and the MM fight will get bumped.

So it will piss people off.

It's not like Anderson/Franklin 2 wasn't fun to watch.

If the fight happens to be another 1st round destruction, which I don't think it will be, that's not so bad.
yeah, in a sense. but from maybe dillashaw, we get cejudo 2...........................

I’m just happy they have other top 135ers on the card to save the card incase of injury. Oh wait....

yeah, in a sense. but from maybe dillashaw, we get cejudo 2...........................
imo it's still better than Colby/RDA, Khabib/Iaquinta, Cormier/Volkan, Nunes/Pennington, or many of the other title fights this year. I'm also hoping that by the end of the night it sets up DJ/TJ. Think it could be a fun night.

I have no interest in Peanut Heads fights, the little twerp is only interested in fighting cans and shits the bed at the prospect of fighting a bantamweight.
398cda65f865f32c4180daadf0afd0b3.jpg
. Yes, he has a head like a peanut.
He has more wins at bantamweight than at flyweight. <Fedor23>

Demetrious Johnson is half-way out of the game, he doesn't have the heart of a warrior anymore. Cejudo catches him and puts him out early #andnew.

This card sucks for the most part anyway. Its down the street and I aint going. Not after the epic ufc 226.

Back