Brock: "The HW Division is weak. Im back for a reason motherf*****s"

Brock McGregor. Too bad McGregor can back up his ridiculing of the division and pass a piss test tho (maybe not for cocaine tho). Lesnar is going to get utterly besmirched by Daniel.

Yeah that’s why he needs roids to compete with that weak division

Overeem needs to just kick this guy in the intestines again.

There's no iteration of Brock that could have ever even come close to beating DC. This is a joke, DC will turn chicken shit into a chicken dance.

There's no iteration of Brock that could have ever even come close to beating DC. This is a joke, DC will turn chicken shit into a chicken dance.
brock is going to do the same thing he did to Mir to DC

Not as weak as when his ass was champ.
actually thats when the HW division was most stacked and everyone was watching it because it had guys like JDS and Carwin and Cain and Mir

Brock KOd HW champ Randy
Ancient tho. That was back when Lesnar had a full intestine and when he was not nearing 50. Plus, the game has come so far since the time when geezer Randy could be a HW champion.

The most interesting aspect of this fight will be how Brock passes the drug tests and makes it to the cage. I just cant see how he gets in the cage clean and competes with Cormier - the fact that he blatantly juiced last time, and only to fight Hunto, let's you know that he is afraid to get his ass whipped again.

Last edited:
The reason being thrash talking

actually thats when the HW division was most stacked and everyone was watching it because it had guys like JDS and Carwin and Cain and Mir
More people were watching, but I think that was the Brock factor. Honestly, I think today's HW is more stacked with D.C., Blaydes, Volkov, Stipe, Doom. Ngannou etc, and all the guys you mentioned except Carwin. Now, all the best heavies in the world are consolidated in the UFC, where as they were not back then and SF was very strong.

Would be crazy to see DC turn Brock upside down like he did to Barnett, Gus, Hendo....he can do it once he grabs a single and if Brock is a little gassed. Might not need to be gassed

Back