Did LeSean McCoy have his ex GF Beaten and Robbed?

Uptown Swinger

--⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆- ✡ -⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆--
@Black
Reaction score
http://www.nydailynews.com/sports/f...ccoy-instagram-allegation-20180710-story.html
The estranged live-in girlfriend of Buffalo Bills star LeSean McCoy says a home invader beat her bloody Tuesday as he specifically sought jewelry McCoy gave her and demanded back amid an eviction battle.
The assailant was able to enter the suburban Atlanta house owned by McCoy without any sign of forced entry while Delicia Cordon was fast asleep around 3 a.m., Cordon’s lawyers said in a statement to the Daily News.
*warning graphic pic*
ny-1531249105-7fm5ll2h47-snap-image

Instagram post shows before-and-after photos of McCoy's girlfriend Delicia Cordon. (@miamor_i_adore via Instagram)
This doesn't look good for Shady McCoy.
He previously asked her to return jewely and told her she could possibly get robbed. He had been trying to evict her. Then this happens.

Before pics:

She looks good, but she also has that "pain in the ass to put up with" look that IF he did hire someone to take back the jewelry and smack her around I could understand why.

I dont care about that broad but he also beat a dog into kidney failure
Fuck that piece a shit coward

She looks good, but she also has that "pain in the ass to put up with" look that IF he did hire someone to take back the jewelry and smack her around I could understand why.

So that Latina look?
<Kpop01>

Nah - I know what you mean.

When you're banging pussy like that, you've got to be prepared for her to switch on bitch-mode every now and then.

Wood put up with it.

No one knows. He hasn’t even been charged yet.

Keep your fake outrage down a few notches people.

I dont care about that broad but he also beat a dog into kidney failure
Fuck that piece a shit coward

I feel you man . . . Fuck people who abuse animals especially dogs.
<GinJuice>

If that was my daughter and he was responsible - I would bury that cockroach.

<13>

Last edited:
Link wont work so I just copy and pasted

@shadymccoy is THE DEVIL!!! YOU ARE AN ANIMAL!!!!!! We didn’t say anything about how you beat your dog “Henny” into kidney failure. Let’s not talk about all the times my best friend had to stop you from VICIOUSLY beating your son for small things like peeing in the bed. We kept quiet about your drug usage ... all the ILLEGAL steroids and needles you were using, but we will not keep quiet about this!!!!!! I can’t believe you did this to my best friend!!!!! YOUR KARMA IS GOING TO BE SO REAL!!!!!! The world needs to know what type of animal you really are!!!!!!! This was just her yesterday on the left and now this morning this is her on the right!!!! #WomanBeater #AnimalAbuser #ChildAbuser @nfl @buffalobills

So that Latina look?
<Kpop01>

Nah - I know what you mean.
I'm all about the Latinas........ and black women too. As I've said she's gotta be darker than me. Just some women just give off a vibe that they consider being hot their only job and obligation in life. Normally women like that suck in bed too, they have an attitude that "I showed up, so I did my part". Unfortunately, a lot of Latinas from certain countries or regions of countries seem to have that attitude more than others.

Didn't know about the beating of the dog, now that shit is uncalled for. Someone needs to get cornholed with a baseball bat for that shit.

I need to know more about the thot eviction process before I can comment

I need to know more about the thot eviction process before I can comment

From the link in OP:
The lawyers said Cordon was surprised when McCoy’s family, friends and laborers attempted to “wrongfully evict” her on June 1 while she was out of state attending her sister’s graduation.
They said Cordon learned about the eviction from the live streaming of the home’s security system to her cell phone. She contacted the police, and the wrongful eviction was stopped, the lawyers said.
After that, McCoy installed a new security system and did not give Cordon any information on how to arm or disarm the alarm.
“Since this morning’s attack on Ms. Cordon, Mr. McCoy has not contacted her to check on her condition or to see what was going on at the residence,” the statement from Cordon’s lawyers said. “She has no idea whether Mr. McCoy was able to live stream to see the incident or to see the law enforcement vehicles, fire truck and ambulance at his home.”
A rep for McCoy claimed Tuesday that Cordon had disabled the cameras.
On June 6, an eviction proceeding was filed against Cordon by McCoy’s friend Tamarcus (TJ) Porter, legal paperwork obtained by The News confirmed.
A June 22 response filing signed by Graham said Cordon and her children had lived in the house since October 2016.
“On or about Memorial Day, May 28, 2018, plaintiff was discussing marriage with defendant Cordon. In fact, on May 29, 2018, Plaintiff gave defendant Cordon a substantial gift,” the filing states.
Graham’s associate, Kiarra Brown, attended a hearing on the eviction battle Tuesday, the firm said.

No one knows. He hasn’t even been charged yet.
Keep your fake outrage down a few notches people.

I agree with innocent until proven guilty in the court of law.
However - like I said: If this was my daughter I would not wait for a conviction to hold him accountable.

how about "who broke up with who"
and did he give her x amount of days to clear out.

how about "who broke up with who"
and did he give her x amount of days to clear out.

I think I see where you're going... but assuming he is responsible for this.
Does her cheating, leaving him then refusing to leave his house merit a beating?
<mma1>

Very possibly!
<Fedor23>

doesn't merit any kind of beating.

I just hate to hear about eviction process failings, and the chick is hot so it ads possible entitlement to it.

edit; looks like he only started trying to get her to leave by law last month.

edit edit: man she's versatile. She could even get in a country club:

gettyimages-74155833.jpg

She needs her thighs airbrushed

He’s be better off dating Caitlyn Jenner

Back