'Lesnar is 100% Doping' - Dominick Cruz

Ghost in the Dark

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
https://www.mmanews.com/dominick-cruz-brock-lesnar-doping/

When Lesnar’s history of alleged doping was brought up, Cruz told hosts that he believes the heavyweight may still be taking performance enhancing drugs.

maxresdefault.jpg

“Absolutely. One hundred percent,” Cruz said. “If he makes it to the fight I’d be shocked. And I just mean that because USADA is the toughest anti-doping system there is on planet Earth, and that guy is absolutely doping. Period. No ifs, ands or buts about it. And he’s not been in mixed martial arts, so of course he’s been doing that stuff. How they’re going to get him to be clean on fight night is beyond me.”

Brock-Lesnar-steroids.jpg

That has got to be the worst tattoo ever. Like a giant dick in between big tits.

I believe 95% of fighters are doping. Cruz i believe is in the 5% of those who arent. He also beat TJ and is the bantamweight GOAT. And of course lesnar is doping. 100%

Brock 100% doesn't know who Dominick Cruz is.

I assume he’s going to stop before he enters the pool but yeah I’m sure he is too

maxresdefault.jpg

“Absolutely. One hundred percent,” Cruz said. “If he makes it to the fight I’d be shocked. And I just mean that because USADA is the toughest anti-doping system there is on planet Earth, and that guy is absolutely doping. Period. No ifs, ands or buts about it. And he’s not been in mixed martial arts, so of course he’s been doing that stuff. How they’re going to get him to be clean on fight night is beyond me.”

Brock-Lesnar-steroids.jpg

He’s a white boy and he’s jacked, deal with it.

Do9hQBH.gif

Last edited:
Inb4 we ask why did Lesnar lose so much weight and then people will say *He's training for cardio and MMA, not for bodybuilding*. That's the exact samething they were saying when both him and Carwin started to shrink.

They tried to get him clean before at UFC 200. He came back more ripped than before some 5 years later. It was obvious. He was given a special 1 month USADA waiver. He couldn't even test clean for a month. Lol. Back in the day he used but he had at least pass the easy athletic commission piss tests. He was still ripped but obviously softer in his prior UFC days. UFC 200 he was obviously juiced to the gills more so than ever before in his career imo.

He's already been looking extremely soft lately. He's gonna feel like crap. You don't take a guy who's been using peds for over 20 years and tell him just to STOP. It's actually kind of abusive. It's almost the same way as taking a 20 year heroin user and saying ok, no more heroin for you. No. That's not how it's done. They gradually get you off with methadone and suboxeone. Which can take up to a year or longer. That's why I felt bad for Vitor when they just outlawed TRT. He deflated and looked like a welterweight over night it seemed.

There should be a USADA program that helps prior drug cheats get off the drugs. People don't understand the physical effects of ceasing to use peds as well as the psychological. Stephen Bonnar kinda open up on the mental aspect of it. It's a big deal.

they'll grant him an exemption to make $$...at least thats my theory. which if they do is disgusting

It's a knuckleduster / dagger and if when you look at that you see a giant dick I think that really says something about you.

cYY191O.jpg

i must be secretly confused about my sexuality cause it looks like a dong....

Back