Who was the biggest winner and loser in Pulp Fiction?

HHJ

RIP Toriyama
@plutonium
Reaction score
Obviously Marcellus got hit by a car and raped..

Vincent Vega who got killed and didnt even get to bang Mia.

Butch bet the money on himself,and was able to get away with his girl. It cost him some pain and a bit of kidnapping,but all he really got slapped with is a loss of his LA priveledges.

Jules left his life of crime behind,but his fate is unknown.

Ringo and his girl made out with the money from the robbery.

Wouldnt trade Zed's fate for a broke dick dog.

Last edited:
biggest winner would be Jules. Coolest muthafucka in the whole movie.
Ringo still had to put up with honey bunny so he's didn't do as well.
Same goes for Butch, he should have just taken Zed's bike and left that "pot belly like Madonna" bitch to her blueberry pancakes.
But the biggest loser comes down to Marcellus and Vincent. I'm going with Vincent, because Marcellus was banging Mia and he didn't pay $5 for a damn milkshake.

Winner, probably butch.

Loser, probably marvin. He got shot in the face.

Butch is the obvious answer but the wolf probably has the best life

After everything Jules did, he still walked away with his life and his freedom, if he truly stayed away then he won
Marcellus took some dick but hes still a millionaire kingpin so it aint that bad, we all get fucked sometimes
Butch got some cash but he also has to listen to that whiny fuckin bitch everyday of his life, no thank you
Ringo and his girl got a couple thousand bucks at best, they were broke in 3 days

It's Jimmy are you kidding me.

Prolly sucking on graveyard shift toes and gourmet shit coffee rat neow.

Zed's probably the biggest loser. Got to bang a dude in the ass sure, but then got his dick shot off only to be tortured to death by Marcellus and his crew. Got his bike stolen too

I don't want to sound SJW but always get full consent before you bang a 300lb black dude in the ass people

Zed is the biggest loser and it's not even close.

"What now? Now I call up a couple of hard, pipe-swinging Negros to go to work on the homes here with a pair of pliers and a blow-torch. You hear me talkin', Hillbilly boy? I ain't finished with you by a damn shot! I'm gonna get Medieval on yo' ass!":eek:

Last edited:
Zed's probably the biggest loser. Got to bang a dude in the ass sure, but then got his dick shot off only to be tortured to death by Marcellus and his crew. Got his bike stolen too

I don't want to sound SJW but always get full consent before you bang a 300lb black dude in the ass people

Stfu you liberal snowflake

Back in my day we fucked big boy Leroy while he was sleeping without batting an eyelash about legal ramifications.

We just rammed it home.

Biggest loser in my opinion would have to be:pulp-fiction_20160203024437.jpg
Getting shot in the nuts. Auch!
The biggest winner I would say is:
butch_1.0.0.jpg
Gets away intact with his girl.

I'm going with The Wolf..

He did his work, got paid and got the girl without any of his life get fucked over ..

Win.

Two and half out of three. He got Pat.

Meh, it was like 8am...

She probably cleans up nice.

Butch got stuck with the cute foreign girl who's dream it was to become fat ..

To each their own.

It's nice to know you are a considerate thoughtful lover.
upload_2018-7-11_11-49-26.jpeg

Jules is the biggest winner. He lived a life as a paid assassin, didn't get killed, didn't get caught and go to jail, and is now walking the Earth like Kung-Fu.

th

Jules is the biggest winner. He lived a life as a paid assassin, didn't get killed, didn't get caught and go to jail, and is now walking the Earth like Kung-Fu.

th
So he’s bum then. That’s called “being a bum.”

Zed is the biggest loser and it's not even close.

"What now? Now I call up a couple of hard, pipe-swinging Negros to go to work on the homes here with a pair of pliers and a blow-torch. You hear me talkin', Hillbilly boy? I ain't finished with you by a damn shot! I'm gonna get Medieval on yo' ass!":eek:
Yeah I’d agree with this. You know he didn’t go out easy.

Honourable mention to lance though. The poor bastard never did find his little black medical book.

Yeah I’d agree with this. You know he didn’t go out easy.

Honourable mention to lance though. The poor bastard never did find his little black medical book.
he knew what he was doing when he married that bitch with all the shit in her face. He made his bed, he can lay in it.

Back