Masvidal is the most overrated and overranked active fighter on the roster

I'll look out for some of your comedy gold in the future.

Thanks for the words of wisdom Dad.

Masvidal is a real spoiler. He's good enough to beat almost anybody at times, or at least he was in the past, but has a Diaz mentality. When he's behind, he won't make adjustments and take risks to win, he'd rather get to decision and claim he was robbed than risk getting finished. Exactly like a Diaz. He fights in large part to not get finished.

How dare you....

Also, TS sounds racist....What's next? Are we going to hate on Woodley?
3ggZ.gif

Masv is a real fighter and seems to be a nice guy i wouldn't bitch about him.

You present no arguments whatsoever, I stated mine clearly in the opening post.
Who sounds like an idiot? The guy who argues like a toddler (lolol you're an idiot) or the guy who shares his opinion together with valid arguments?

I'm open for any discussion, I don't insult people just because they disagree with me on something as futile as an MMA-fighter, so please, share your arcane knowledge and give me some arguments as to why I'm mistaken about Masvidal.
You've clearly made your mind up at this point. There's really no arguing with you on this one. But I couldnt disagree with you more on Jorge.
The guy is legit asf! scary boxer and tough as nails. He made Cerrone and Chiesa look like amateurs. When hes on, hes on.
Go rewatch those fights.
Jorge is hit and miss in his performances though, and I'm not sure why? The guy has all the skills and toughness to be a champion.

Back