Brock Lesnar Wuf tickets

truthisfreedom

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
LOL @ anyone buying this Bork Lazer garbage. I see alot of WME shills on here trying to stir up excitement by making it look like a guy who won his last fight 8 years ago is going to offer DC any real competition. They're gonna get neckbeard casuals to buy this ppv knowing DC is going to smash him, and then laugh all the way to the bank.

Random idiot rips a page out of Vince Mcmahon's WWE playbook, and with Dayna White's approval, trashes legitimate fighters who actually fight clean and beat legit competition.....

UFC insulting the intelligence of its fanbase and cash in on this WWE trash, at the same time shredding any bit of legitimacy they had left.

Last edited:
Calm your tits.

Don't watch it if it upsets you this badly.

I can see right through what they're doing, and it doesn't trigger me.

Corny, fo sho, but I will gladly watch DC maul BrockRoidz.

Vote with your wallet and sit it out.

Just know it doesn't put you on a higher plane than people who watch.

See the way to stop this happening is to not buy the ppv, not watch the event and don't talk about it.

You are the problem here, giving the thing publicity.

LOL @ anyone buying this Bork Lazer garbage. I see alot of WME shills on here trying to stir up excitement by making it look like a guy who won his last fight 8 years ago is going to offer DC any real competition. They're gonna get neckbeard casuals to buy this ppv knowing DC is going to smash him, and then laugh all the way to the bank.

Random idiot rips a page out of Vince Mcmahon's WWE playbook, and with Dayna White's approval, trashes legitimate fighters who actually fight clean and beat legit competition.....

UFC is looking to cash in on this WWE trash, while simultaneous shredding any bit of legitimacy they have left.
giphy.gif

I'm not hyped to see Bork, I'm hyped to see Bork look like a child when he gets manhandled by Champ Champ Hugeballs

I can see right through what they're doing, and it doesn't trigger me.

Corny, fo sho, but I will gladly watch DC maul BrockRoidz.
Bingo. DC can legitimize MMA by whupping Cock Chestnar all over the cage. Just like Cain.

Lol you're making a thread on it. Clearly you have bought in bud hahaaaa

Bork getting annihlated in seconds makes me want to order the ppv more not less.

<DCWhoa>

UFC insulting the intelligence of its fanbase and cash in on this WWE trash, while simultaneous shredding any bit of legitimacy they have left.
I'd warch Brock all day any day compared to someone like Yoel roid Romero.
Atleast Brock is honest about being jacked white boy.

Yeah no shit but lets consider the depth of the HW division and who's breaking down the doors for a title shot?Curtis Blaydes?N'Ga....oh wait,I mean Derrick Lewis?I think the whole Brock thing is silly but at least no one's getting robbed and we get to see DC smash Lesnar,which I don't really care about but by the time it came around i'd watch with a smile.

I'd warch Brock all day any day compared to someone like Yoel roid Romero.
Atleast Brock is honest about being jacked white boy.

What a weird post.

When DC retires as champity champ champ champ,Derrick lewis can step in and bring Funkyness back to the HW div

UFC insulting the intelligence of its fanbase and cash in on this WWE trash, at the same time shredding any bit of legitimacy they had left.

cant sell tickets just yet cause there no event to sell them to yet.

you know you be watching any way

Back