Man walks in on his wife and the mechanic....dead of carbon monoxide poisoning

Sounds like about the best way to find out your wife is cheating. No divorce, not even an argument.

<Fedor23>

Man that sucks, you find out your wife is cheating on you with an old guy and he's not even rich.

Hands up everyone who's thought about saving a buck by having the wife blow a handyman or two?

giphy.webp

If the car is running and the AC is on, the default position is for fresh air on most cars, not recirculate.
That means that without hitting the recirculate button on the controls , the ac evaporator box is drawing air from the vents at the base of the windshield by the wipers.

I don't get it tho, don't you have to actively put a hose in your exhaust and lead it to your car's window to die of carbon monoxide poisoning in a car?

This might be one of the dumbest "comics" I've ever seen. There's nothing even remotely funny or witty about it. It's like something a 12 year old would make.

If you can’t find the humour in a man killing his family and himself, I just feel sorry for you.

Chris-Benoit.jpg

Isn’t one of the symptoms of carbon monoxide poisoning intense headaches. If I get a headache while fucking my dick is like nope.

Isn’t one of the symptoms of carbon monoxide poisoning intense headaches. If I get a headache while fucking my dick is like nope.

Really? For me, sex is one thing that will temporarily relieve headache pain, but only during the act. As soon as I’m done, like within 5 seconds of orgasm, the headache comes roaring back with extra intensity for about 30 seconds or so. It’s like nutting during a bad headache makes my head feel like it’s going to explode.

Diesel engine?

CAUSE IT SOUNDS LIKE THEY WENT OUT WITH A BANG.
running-around-gif-7.gif

Walk into the garage to see 2 people fucking in the car. Oh you crazy kids. Is that my son getting some ass?
<36>
Oh shit...That's my wife...and the Jiffy Lube owner! And they aren't moving. Oh my god. My wife is dead.
<DCrying>
Wait a minute...this bitch is cheating on me...with THIS guy? But she's dead....<DCWhoa>
Im fucking free!
<DC-Champ>

Nailed it!!!

If the car is running and the AC is on, the default position is for fresh air on most cars, not recirculate.
That means that without hitting the recirculate button on the controls , the ac evaporator box is drawing air from the vents at the base of the windshield by the wipers.

There was an obnoxious guy who used to park his Aston Martin in front of my ex gf's house. He would park it there and then walk a half block to an old man's house where we assume he did sweaty things for money.

Anyways, we put a note on the car asking him to not park there and he ignored it. We were pretty close to pouring fish sauce on his windshield vents but decided to put a pissy note on his wiper instead. We thought we were anonymous. Anyways I found that note back on my car the next day. Man its a good thing we didn't do the fish sauce cause we would have ruined that car.

well on the bright side the cars fixed for free and he can get a new wifebork1}

1531316406715.jpg

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2018/07/1...soning-while-having-sex-in-garage-report.html
A married woman and her mechanic lover reportedly died from apparent carbon monoxide poisoning while having sex in a parking garage.

Kahali Johnson found his wife, Tameka Hargrave, 39, and the 56-year-old mechanic, who was not identified, dead in a parking garage on Monday night in Newark, N.J., ABC 7 New York reported.

Johnson was paying for work done on her vehicle by having sex with the mechanic, a police source told NJ.com.

He said an alarm went off and he began investigating the smell to the garage where he found his wife, the mechanic and a running car. He said he found his wife on the ground while the mechanic appeared to be looking at the car.

"As I tried to step to open the last garage door, I see the mechanic, he's laid out," Johnson said. "She's just a few feet away, she's laid out. And pretty much I had to call 911, because at this time, with that level of emissions, I knew that they were gone."

Sucks to be the husband having to find it in such a manner. They just couldn't wait till the work was done? must have really been in love, lol. Can't say she wasn't resourceful, paying with mother nature's credit card.

Is this qualified as poor people's problems? were they oppressed in making these kinds of decisions? I used to live in poor areas and these kinds of things came up a lot. Things normal people wouldn't be caught into, poor people just can't seem to escape. Shocking things become more common place.

She should not have been having sex with the mechanic in the parking garage in exchange for auto detail. That was the wrong thing to do.

Back