ROBOCOP RETURNS (Lands Little Monsters Director)

Michael B. Jordan would be the safe bet, if I were the casting director.

Should be called GOOD TO HAVE YOU BACK ROBOCOP.

And I hopley Copley refers to him as Robot Cop in that accent that kinda sounds like he's saying Robert Cop. "Leesen, Drobit Coupe. Dun't yew toke beck, Oi'm yo meeniger!"

Last edited:
Not surprised. blomkamp is a big robocop fan. Some obvious homages in Chappie.

... why they gotta fuck with Robocop?
<DisgustingHHH>

The funny thing is I recently watched them like two years ago and they are still good movies. I like the way the new Robocop looked in the reboot\remake\sequel whatever it was but everything else in that movie was garbage.

Only way they get my ass in the seat is if Peter Weller is in this movie

Give me a 70 year old Robocop who is brought out of retirement after the new models go haywire

Should be called GOOD TO HAVE YOU BACK ROBOCOP.

And I hopley Copley refers to him as Robot Cop in that accent that kinda sounds like he's saying Robert Cop. "Leesen, Drobit Coupe. Dun't yew toke beck, Oi'm yo meeniger!"

calm down, forrest whittaker.

So my understanding is that this is a rewritten script of the original sequel script that went unproduced back in the 80s due to a writer's strike. So it's essentially a direct sequel to the original film. I hope they manage to wrangle Peter Weller into a role somewhere. Hell, let him play Robocop as a mostly motion capture performance so he doesn't have to deal with the hell of acting in that costume at age 71.

It'll probably be a horror film where Robocop is programmed to shoot every black person he sees on sight. Which would be some hilarious satire if Verhoeven were directing it

IN. For more Robo. Hey I will take what I can get! New The Predator movie included!

I must admit I thought Elysium was dispite some good ideas a bit rubbish though and haven't watched Chappie.

Chappie is the sort of thing they show terrorist at Guantanamo so to make them talk.

One of the worst movies I've ever seen.

Back