EXTINCTION on Netflix (Premieres July 27, 2018)

Dragonlordxxxxx

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
Reaction score
Michael Peña Fights an Alien Invasion in the Trailer for EXTINCTION

A father has a recurring dream of losing his family. His nightmare turns into reality when the planet is invaded by a force bent on destruction. Now, fighting for their lives, he comes to realize an unknown strength to keep them safe from harm. Starring Michael Peña, Lizzy Caplan and Mike Colter. Extinction premieres July 27, only on Netflix

giphy.gif

Will watch, good cast

Im always down for a well done alien invasion movie.

Will definitely watch . . .

Considering you already paid to watch, might as well

Solid cast. The Netflix movies have been very hit or miss though.

OOOoooOOOooo very nice. I'll keep away from trailers for this and watch it when it comes out. Love a good alien invasion movie.

Looks alright. I’ve been watching a lot of alien shit lately, so I’ll watch this just because. Don’t think aliens would be using missiles n all that, though. I feel they’d have something a little more high tech than that. They’re in crafts that use gravity. If they can create something that makes its own gravitational field or whatever the fuck, they’re definitely gonna use something better than missiles. Would prefer to see regular flying saucers in this movie, though. Or the triangle or top hat.

Solid cast. The Netflix movies have been very hit or miss though.

My main issue with netflix movies is they are all good to ok and they all seem to have that very basic movie formula. It's like they are just churning out movies using a basic formula of what other movies like it have. Not really attempting to do anything new or original. That's more for the newer ones they've been releasing.

The "aliens" look like straight up actors in space suits. Low energy

main character fukin sucks as main character. pardon my french

Is this a show or a movie? I think Netflix can do a better invasion show than the networks like Colony, Falling Skies, and what else.

Back