Recent fights/results/news from Thailand

Just watched this one. I believe Tawanchay is one of the very best at the 135 pounds range already. Last year when I first heard of him he looked promising but he's evolved a lot since then and looks like a legit beast now. not sure how good Nuenglanlek is but he's definitely legit too. Great fight!

Does anyone know how good Komawut, Nawaphon, Rungkao, Chalamsuk, Phetwason, are? I see their names mentioned sometimes but haven't followed closely and would not recognize them visually

Chujaroen vs Tanonchai was crazy. Chujee looked god-tier in round 3 and then Tanonchai started bringing it back.

Does anyone know how good Komawut, Nawaphon, Rungkao, Chalamsuk, Phetwason, are? I see their names mentioned sometimes but haven't followed closely and would not recognize them visually

the only one I really know out of all of these is Phetwason.

He won Raja Stadium fighter of the year award last year after beating the likes of Superbank, Petnamngam, Petdam, Pettaksin and Rungkao himself - all in dominant fashion - and drawing with Tawanchay. Then he beat Kaonar and got the fight against Pet-U-Thong earlier this year and got kind of outclassed. Last I heard he rematched Kaonar at one of those Pheonix Shows and looked completely lackluster and lost (it was the fight where the commentators had their names switched until the 3rd or 4th round);

I really like his style, he is tall, lanky and awkward looking but employs a quite technical style. Throws a lot of straight rights off the round kick and has caught guys by surprise with that punch a lot of times.

Here are some fights:

vs. Petdam

vs. Petnamngam

vs. Tawanchay

the only one I really know out of all of these is Phetwason.

He won Raja Stadium fighter of the year award last year after beating the likes of Superbank, Petnamngam, Petdam, Pettaksin and Rungkao himself - all in dominant fashion - and drawing with Tawanchay. Then he beat Kaonar and got the fight against Pet-U-Thong earlier this year and got kind of outclassed. Last I heard he rematched Kaonar at one of those Pheonix Shows and looked completely lackluster and lost (it was the fight where the commentators had their names switched until the 3rd or 4th round);

I really like his style, he is tall, lanky and awkward looking but employs a quite technical style. Throws a lot of straight rights off the round kick and has caught guys by surprise with that punch a lot of times.

Here are some fights:

vs. Petdam

vs. Petnamngam

vs. Tawanchay

That's a pretty good record

Do you know the reason that sangmanee get to this style of brawling?

He used to be much more calculated and much better to watch.

I dont watch much fights though
Sangmanee would most certainly resort to mindless brawling - for no good reason - and posibly get KTFO for that;

Yodlekpet and Seksan would be sick fights; Littewada should be able to beat him IMO but maybe he's not much durable? not sure...good fimeus and muay khaos will be able to shut him down IMO though.

Do you know the reason that sangmanee get to this style of brawling?

He used to be much more calculated and much better to watch.

I dont watch much fights though

Lack of power to be efficient with his outfighting style. Thanonchai and Yodlekpet style of fighters just walk him down. He outpoints every other fimeu, though.

Last edited:
Lack of power to be efficient with his outfighting style. Thanonchai and Yodlekpet style of fighters just walk him down. He outpoints every other fimeu, though.

I've been considering he doesn't follow his gameplan sometimes and just embraces a good hearted brawl. He most likely made the best money of his career slugging it out with Tanonchai and he probably feels like it's worth it to put on a show for the crowd or he just flips a switch in his head when he can't keep his distance and tries to force his way out by brawling.

Seksan is not as powerful as Yodlekpet but the way Sangmanee made him look like a fool tells me he can fight like that against anyone. He just doesn't do it anymore.

I
I've been considering he doesn't follow his gameplan sometimes and just embraces a good hearted brawl. He most likely made the best money of his career slugging it out with Tanonchai and he probably feels like it's worth it to put on a show for the crowd or he just flips a switch in his head when he can't keep his distance and tries to force his way out by brawling.

Seksan is not as powerful as Yodlekpet but the way Sangmanee made him look like a fool tells me he can fight like that against anyone. He just doesn't do it anymore.
Not sure about that. I think Yodlekphet is more calculated than Saeksan though. Saeksan is more calculated than he appears, but he swings wild and wide without putting himself in a position to be KO'd, but enough for someone like Sangmanee to exploit it. Yodlekphet is very strong and powerful it seems like, but he is also really technical. I'm sure he can beat Yodlekpet just like he beat Tanonchai but not sure he can make him look like a fool

today's rajadamnern event with rottang and mongkolkaew as main event

Last edited:
@Yodsanan so you're a Israel Adesanya fan? I need to watch some of his UFC fights. Is he that good? Everyone keeps talking about how special he is. I remember seeing him get KO'ed by Alex Pereira in Glory a while back. Haven't seen any of his fights after that.

Back