'Lesnar is 100% Doping' - Dominick Cruz

https://www.mmanews.com/dominick-cruz-brock-lesnar-doping/

When Lesnar’s history of alleged doping was brought up, Cruz told hosts that he believes the heavyweight may still be taking performance enhancing drugs.

maxresdefault.jpg

“Absolutely. One hundred percent,” Cruz said. “If he makes it to the fight I’d be shocked. And I just mean that because USADA is the toughest anti-doping system there is on planet Earth, and that guy is absolutely doping. Period. No ifs, ands or buts about it. And he’s not been in mixed martial arts, so of course he’s been doing that stuff. How they’re going to get him to be clean on fight night is beyond me.”

Brock-Lesnar-steroids.jpg
Thanks Captain Obvious!

Cruz probably believes anyone who isn't a manlet like him (over 140lbs) is doping. That being said I'm sure Brock is on something. lol

While I certainly wouldn't doubt it. That's USADA, UFC, and Brock;s problem.

All I care about is fighters getting their asses into the cage.

Dance and Bleed for me!

It may make monetary sense to have him return but the integrity of the promotion is being diluted day by day.

They’ll just cover it up somehow. Probably pay off USADA to let Brock fight. Everybody/every company has a price.

Well gsp said it was easy to cheat... Brocks results will be kept private... So looks like someones getting a chunk of the big payday that brock brings. Im sure he will make it to the fight "CLEAN" on his tests somehow or the ucf wouldnt waste time promoting it. Too big of a payday for the ufc to blow it over usada.. Who they dont even have to use. Im sure dana will remind them that its optional on the ufcs part.

Cruz might be right, but that won’t stop Brock from dwarf tossing his ass across the room.

the only PED's Canadians use is maple syrup. dom way off here

That has got to be the worst tattoo ever. Like a giant dick in between big tits.
It's a knuckleduster / dagger and if when you look at that you see a giant dick I think that really says something about you.
Holy shit! I think you're the first person ever to make this observation.
When he got that tattoo around 2010, “why does Brock Lesnar have a dick tattoo” was among the most popular searches related to him. It looks like a dick with a handle. Period.

If I wanted Dominic Cruz opinion, I would fucking fart.

he said proven. theres no proof he tooks steroids. if you think its likely, that's one thing, but hes never tested positive for steroids. banned substance? yes. steroids? no

Technically you are correct but where there’s smoke there’s fire.

Back