Borrachinha fires back at Kelly Slater: "He better take care of his surfing"

There's a good chance Paulo is on something, it doesn't seem like people know just how available designer steroids are.

But for people to sit here and accuse Paulo of being on something while testing positive, but then give GSP a pass , who showed the same suspicious Mass index ratios and suspicious behavior with WADA testing, is nothing but racism and hypocrisy.

https://www.sbnation.com/2013/9/11/4719572/georges-st-pierre-johny-hendricks-drug-testing-gsp-ufc

Each guy is just as suspicious as the other. Be consistent in your criticism.
What was suspicious with GSP and WADA? Did you even read the article you posted? You’re a moron

m96jjd.jpg

All natty.
paulo-henrique-costa-borrachinha.jpg

<{anton}> ....

<{Heymansnicker}> Borrachinha, got MAD.

Surfing takes balls: you've got huge waves, sharks, kraken, the fathomless depths, hypothermia, etc etc

Mma you just have one dude in a cage, with a ref there to keep things nice and safe

Surfing takes balls: you've got huge waves, sharks, kraken, the fathomless depths, hypothermia, etc etc

Mma you just have one dude in a cage, with a ref there to keep things nice and safe

I dare you to step in the cage with Yamasaki or Mazzagatti reffing and then talk shit after about mma being nice and safe. Yamasaki would let you be a warrior if you want to be one

Slater is definitely an A+ level athlete, the greatest champion - from youngest ever to oldest ever - in a very physiologically complex sport which is also practiced by millions and thus quite competitive. He took up golf and bjj for occasional fun later in life and immediately excelled at both, displaying pro-level talent after just some recreational training. Last but not least he definitely has plenty of mental and physical toughness ... surfing huge waves is absolutely no joke!

Having said all that, he likely knows almost nothing about fighting and Paulo or any other pro fighter would demolish him in seconds.

Surfing is a massive sport are you kidding me? Also Costa looks like a science experiment gone wrong.

In saying that innocent till caught.

There's a good chance Paulo is on something, it doesn't seem like people know just how available designer steroids are.

But for people to sit here and accuse Paulo of being on something while not testing positive, but then give GSP a pass , who showed the same suspicious Mass index ratios and suspicious behavior with WADA testing, is nothing but racism and hypocrisy.

https://www.sbnation.com/2013/9/11/4719572/georges-st-pierre-johny-hendricks-drug-testing-gsp-ufc

Each guy is just as suspicious as the other. Be consistent in your criticism.

What kind of dumbfuck drops the race card at every opportunity.

I don't remember surfing having a weekly mma show..I don't remember any ppv's for surfing..I don't remember surfing selling out anywhere...fact is, surfing is a fringe sport for beach bums.

Surfing as a sport and the commercial side of it far exceeds MMA in reach and revenue. The numbers of people that surf regularly worldwide would exceed MMA as a sport and past time plus surfing merchandise/culture brings in far more revenue than MMA. Love both sports and both are tough, the feeling of being dumped by a wave and held under is different to getting a body kick but both need training. The top tier athletes in both make good money, MMA is still in its infancy as a commercial model and I expect there will be considerable change especially if the Ali Act comes in so let's see what happens in another 10+ years.

Sea level Slater is for real

Back