im sure stipe is pretty happy right now :=)

Ilovepizza

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Heart attack inc

giphy.gif

This just goes to show how we're all cut from different cloths. When I think of Croatia, one guy always comes to mind first.

mirko-cro-cop-filipovic-retired.jpg

Cain is more mexican than Stipe is Croatian.

Coming home ..... It's coming home ... It's

Ahhhhhh Shut the fuck up hahahahaha

<CanYouSeeMeNow><CanYouSeeMeNow><CanYouSeeMeNow><CanYouSeeMeNow><CanYouSeeMeNow><CanYouSeeMeNow>

The English fans

<DCrying><DCrying><DCrying><DCrying><DCrying><DCrying><DCrying><DCrying><DCrying><DCrying><DCrying><DCrying>

Congrats Stipe and Crocop

Coming home ..... It's coming home ... It's

Ahhhhhh Shut the fuck up hahahahaha

<CanYouSeeMeNow><CanYouSeeMeNow><CanYouSeeMeNow><CanYouSeeMeNow><CanYouSeeMeNow><CanYouSeeMeNow>

The English fans

<DCrying><DCrying><DCrying><DCrying><DCrying><DCrying><DCrying><DCrying><DCrying><DCrying><DCrying><DCrying>
I somewhat feel their pain. I'm not from England, but I had them winning on my bets. So, needless to say, I'm replying from now on my phone because this is what happened to my work computer.

tenor.gif

Sorry to read bro , but Croatia did fantastic , it was like watching a team of Cain Velasquez , great cardio all of them.

Sorry to read bro , but Croatia did fantastic , it was like watching a team of Cain Velasquez , great cardio all of them.

Heck yeah, they did. Can't discredit them in anyway. Good to see the underdogs make it so far. They pretty much went to extra time in all their matches. Best conditioned players on the planet to consistently play 120 minute games back to back to back. Amazing under pressure.

Great game. Gonna be a great final too. Pulling for Croatia as the underdogs.

Back