The Official Fifa World Cup thread v17: Croatia v England - Semi Final Match Edition

Who meets France in the final?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
4E226DE200000578-0-image-a-35_1531336701648.jpg

Every foreign fan is a casual. I like them because they bring in the money but they aren't real fans. The only time they'll see their team is when they're on tour destroying their local pub team.
Proof, look how insecure they become when you call them out.
Its obvious why he supports Barca and thinks everyone who doesnt watch everything every time is a casual. He probably grew up with Deco, Etoo, Ronaldinhio dominating for Barca with the newer crop coming with Messi and just dominating football, so he chose to support em. Its like the Warriors in basketball. He is a glory hunter who I bet isnt even spanish and doesnt live in Barca.

Like City fans too, suddenly a billion of them pop up.

@Kadafi @Rawex

100 M€ for Sergei? Great player, but isn't a necessity and Madridistas won't buy into him until Floren announces Cris' replacement.

What position does he play? (according to transfermarkt he is a cm). Same position as Kovacic, he wants to be a starter and probably leaves Real.
Havent seen much of Savic but 100m for a guy that possibly ends up as a rotation player is alot of cash.

Its obvious why he supports Barca and thinks everyone who doesnt watch everything every time is a casual. He probably grew up with Deco, Etoo, Ronaldinhio dominating for Barca with the newer crop coming with Messi and just dominating football, so he chose to support em. Its like the Warriors in basketball. He is a glory hunter who I bet isnt even spanish and doesnt live in Barca.
Lmao you remember Scholes fucking buried that team in the Champions League right?
Man U fans, I swear.

"im gonna ignore everything you post but still talk about you"

meet me at the flagpole, bring your m8s

What position does he play? (according to transfermarkt he is a cm). Same position as Kovacic, he wants to be a starter and probably leaves Real.
Havent seen much of Savic but 100m for a guy that possibly ends up as a rotation player is alot of cash.

what position do you play?

My dad has hit his phone off

Mug lol

There is a reason Xavi's favorite player is Paul the GOAT Scholes. That ginger could hit a coin from 2 miles out.

There is a reason Xavi's favorite player is Paul the GOAT Scholes. That ginger could hit a coin from 2 miles out.

he was a fucking dirty bastard who fouled at every opportunity he could get

nasty, horrible, fat ginger bastard

Yup, cause I dont wanna keep repying to a dude with 100,000 posts who has all the time to shitpost, oh look youre another one too.

I AM MORE COMITTED THAN U

I AM THE BIGER ENGLAND FAN

U ARE A MNUG!!

HOW'S 6TH/1!?!!?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back