The Official Fifa World Cup thread v17: Croatia v England - Semi Final Match Edition

Who meets France in the final?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Every player is Xavi's favourite player
He's also mixing up the story, it was Iniesta who simply thought Scholes was a great player and won a competition between Barca players to get his shirt. Pep was Xavi's idol.

It's rough having just lost a semifinal but I would disagree with anyone that doesn't that a bronze at the WC is worth a lot. Of course the bigger of a gold candidate you were, the less the bronze means, but Belgium's golden generation hasn't actually managed to win anything so I don't think they are in any position to feel like that.
But they're full of players that have won stuff at club level and are probably more interested in just getting back for the start of the season at this stage. I guess one last bow for people like kompany who won't make another is cool. Enjoy the game anyway, I just find it hard to get excited for.

Not Rakitic. Not Rebic.

He's a great player. Just overrated to shit. For the majority of the past 3 games he's been the worst player for Croatia not named Lovren
Rakitic is obviously great as well, still Modric was the better player for Croatia today (and overall in this WC - more goals, more assists and better passing).

13319860_1339502219399692_4699224453421297028_n.jpg
oz1lbbu.jpg

Oh so if I know a little tidbit about Scholes, must mean I read your post cause youre the encyclopedia of football. Youre boring.
You just quoted me again. You even suck at ignoring people

Oh so if I know a little tidbit about Scholes, must mean I read your post cause youre the encyclopedia of football. Youre boring.
THE CHICK IN UR AV IS BUTTERZ

LLOOKS LIKE SHE HAS HAIRY ARMPITS LMAO

Got through a world cup without a single drink tbf.

Sobriety >>>>>> Football.

Good effort by the lads. They can be proud. People can say we had "easy" fixtures, but the way the world cup went, I don't think there's too much stock in that.

England >>>>>>> Germany, Brazil, Argentina, Spain, Portugal, Italy, Holland... this time around.

We go again.

still Modric was the better player for Croatia today (and overall in this WC - more goals, more assists and better passing).
Rakitic created the opening goal for Croatia
Modric created the opening goal for England.

God you guys are stupid.
Rakitic has had a better pass rate than Modric, same number of assists, if not one more, i'll have to check and has one goal less than he does not including penalties.

Im sorry but wasnt it Arsenal that finished 6th, guess Barca and Arsenal fans are idiots.

WHERE ABOUTS ARE YOU

IM NEAR 66FT AND 165LBS

I CAN FIGHT

I HAVE AN OYSTER CARD

CAN TRAVEL

LET'S DO THIS

Im sorry but wasnt it Arsenal that finished 6th, guess Barca and Arsenal fans are idiots.
Yes, Man U fans are the smartest, most loyal, secretive special club of fans who are true fans and not casuals.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back