Costa wants to fight Weidman in NYC

iLikeBirds

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
"I really want to fight with Chris Weidman and the UFC received well this request. We have already defined the location and date in New York, which is his hometown, on November 3. I know he wants to fight for the title, like everyone else, but next in the race for the belt will be Gastelum. He has to do a fight against someone by name and as I am climbing the division, I think it has to be me. I'm making that challenge to Weidman and I hope he accepts it. This fight is already well underway here, we only have to sign the contracts. Only the contract will arrive and we'll sign it, I'll start preparing for this fight" he revealed.
paulo-costa-ufc-217-ceremonial-weigh-ins.jpg

https://agfight.com.br/borrachinha-revela-negociacao-para-luta-contra-weidman-so-falta-o-contrato/

Weidman chokes him out

And I'll jerk it furiously

Costa earlier today ...

giphy.gif

Dang, legit challenge. Let's go Borrachinhaa

Hope Weidman wrecks him so I can see all the haters cry and make excuses like they did for every other win Weidman has in his career.

Awesome match-up... Would tell us right where that Men's Fitness model is in the 185 division.

RIP Weidman.

He is gonna get destroyed lol.

I think Weidman is a little sick of fighting juiced up roid monsters
As if he is natty.

Dude has gone to shit since USADA.

But I get it...According to sherdoggers, Weidman is the most honest hardworking clue collar American Boy out there....LMFAO.

I can't believe you people still think weidman is pure class...He's one of the most cocky fighters/ biggest crybaby in UFC history.

Last edited:
If Weidman doesn’t get paulo down he will be brutalised. Either Weidman sub or costa ko

Back