DC would beat Fedor in his prime

You have many good points but this is not one of them. Mirko was throwing the same damn kick in every fight, sometimes in a combination with a straight left. Jones, on the other hand, has hundreds of ways to attack and a head kick is not something you would immediately think of.

I was talking about the speed of Mirkos kicks. Way faster than anything Jones throws. If it was so easy to check then why wasnt anyone but Fedor checking Mirkos kicks? Maybe only Hunt checked his kicks. Everyone else got butchered.

Last edited:
I made this exact thread 2 weeks ago and it got waste landed by some pride/Fedor nutt-hugging mod on here. Didn't even disrespect Fedor in the slightest, it literally only went to wasteland because the mod disagreed with my opinion.
That should probably got wastelanded because Fedor is the GOAT and DC isn't even close. That's just a ridiculous comparison, like trolling to the max. Seriously?? Are you high?

DC crushed Antonio Silva right after Fedor got demolished by him, Fedor was 34 at that time.

antonio-silva-vs-fedor1.jpg

3moI.gif

DC crushed Dan Henderson

fedor5.gif

tumblr_n642xjEUtB1rofocqo1_500.gif

A fight with DC for prime Fedor would looks a lot like Dan Henderson v Daniel Cormier, DC would absolutely rag doll him.

fedor-kevin.gif
prime fedor would have probably armbared DC

The entire world sleeps on a prime Igor Vovchanchyn without gloves.

DC crushed Antonio Silva right after Fedor got demolished by him, Fedor was 34 at that time.

antonio-silva-vs-fedor1.jpg

3moI.gif

DC crushed Dan Henderson

fedor5.gif

tumblr_n642xjEUtB1rofocqo1_500.gif

A fight with DC for prime Fedor would looks a lot like Dan Henderson v Daniel Cormier, DC would absolutely rag doll him.

fedor-kevin.gif

34? Fedor was primed in his twenties and didn't start losing until he got older.

You know athletes age differenty and have different primes during their career.

That should probably got wastelanded because Fedor is the GOAT and DC isn't even close. That's just a ridiculous comparison, like trolling to the max. Seriously?? Are you high?
Coming from the yellow card bum
More likely trolling to think Fedor could win in any scenario.

Fedor did appear to be vulnerable to wrestling
FearfulHighlevelCrossbill.gif

Weird how Fedor fans brings up how Fedor would rule the UFC because of Cormier's win against Stipe, yet bring up MMAth when Cormier's win against Bigfoot is brought up.

I'd love to see that fight with both of guys in their prime.

To me its a toss up. In the cage I'd take DC, Ring I lean towards Fedor.

Both guys are incredibly well rounded. Both have great chins and fantastic takedowns. Fedor has more KO’s and power, has much better gnp and is better off his back.

Both are the top 3 ever in mma but Fedor has more ways to win

Most sensible post in the thread so far.

Maybe but if we had a time machine is this truthfully the best way we can use it? Perhaps we can think of more pressing manners.

Zero out of ten troll thread. In other news TRT bellfort having beaten both Hendo and rumble comprehensively should beat DC easily.

Really hard to say who would win. If I had to bet my life on both fighting in their prime's whether it's in the ring with pride rules or cage with UFC rules, after removing all bias I think I would have to bet my life on DC. A scary bet, but I would give the slight favorite to him. There's a very good chance I may die though....

I don't see it. I didn't see it with Miocic, JDS, or Cain either.

I think DC takes a smooth unanimous decision, maaybe giving up one round. I think Fedor would get the better of striking exchanges overall, but DC wouldnt be a pushover in them, I mean we saw what literally just happened in this fight. But I think DC grinds him on the cage and dirty boxes and clinches and mixes in some takedown and some GNP to get a 49-46 or 50-45. Fedor has power in his hands yes and slick subs and could win, but out of the amazing fighters DC ever faced that had their own means to quick finishes, a roided up Jones(who is already the most talented fighter ever technically) is the only one who finished him. Maybe 1 or 2 times out of ten Fedor wins but my money is on DC.

I wasnt sure if he was going to win this last fight or not, and certainly not in the fashion that he did, it was a toss up for me, but man he delivered.

In my perfect world he KO's Lesnar(not unlikely) and then beats a clean Jones in a rematch and rides off into the sunset as the GOAT, hes about as exemplary a champion as the UFC could ever ask for.

Also would be sick if my dream scenario played out and then he somehow gets a fight at heavyweight with Fedor, by that time they'll both be way removed from their primes

Back