The Official Fifa World Cup thread v17: Croatia v England - Semi Final Match Edition

Who meets France in the final?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
He'd have made the Euros off beating the group stages, let alone the first top four finish in nearly 30 years
I agree but four years is a long time and I think coaches should be kept on by a tournament basis. seems like quite a few want him gone now but maybe it's just after game overreaction and it will settle down.

@Da Speeit we know you can stomp all of us casuals irl you don't need to say it

@TheWobbler I never want to see Modric ever again not on the pitch or doing dirty things with peoples mothers

Got through a world cup without a single drink tbf.

Sobriety >>>>>> Football.

Good effort by the lads. They can be proud. People can say we had "easy" fixtures, but the way the world cup went, I don't think there's too much stock in that.

England >>>>>>> Germany, Brazil, Argentina, Spain, Portugal, Italy, Holland... this time around.

We go again.

IM PROUD OF YOU PAL.

how many years til Man U fans SPECIFICALLY stop this "yeah, SUDDENLY all these Barca fans that only started liking the team 15 years ago show up" lmao

@Da Speeit we know you can stomp all of us casuals irl you don't need to say it

@TheWobbler I never want to see Modric ever again not on the pitch or doing dirty things with peoples mothers
What we learned today is that Modric @Chules one true
S6Ixiqm.gif

Lol, I love watching drunk, untrained people fight. Sloppy haymakers are glorious.

I know fuck all about soccer, but if there's one thing I leaned from reading the past few hundred posts is........ Everyone is a cunt. Cunts everywhere.

Lol, I love watching drunk, untrained people fight. Sloppy haymakers are glorious.

I know fuck all about soccer, but if there's one thing I leaned from reading the past few hundred posts is........ Everyone is a cunt. Cunts everywhere.

@Valhoven make a new thread
At a bar in downtown Budapest right now. Heaps of jovial Croatian fans about. Will be making a go at the lavatory before any thread though.

*clink

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back