Chules

@UVEE's BESTIE 😺
@plutonium
Reaction score
4E23421000000578-5941087-image-a-75_1531343253490.jpg

tGFjXxL.jpg

article-5941087-4E237B5F00000578-947_636x382.jpg

lmao @ england. bunch of chokers

Jesus, this kid is embarrassing. Another 20 year old, glory hunting nerd. Feel excited watching all the footie in the world cause you have no responsibilities and nothing to do.... loser.

What a cancerous poster. Ehh, Ill just ignore everything you post.

Aw man, you were doing so well too...

LMAO

@UVee had to break up the play bc Jojo's down and he knew i wasn't gonna kick the ball out.

@UVee had to break up the play bc Jojo's down and he knew i wasn't gonna kick the ball out.

Dude, you got to kick the ball out when a dude's got an owwie. It's sportsmanship ffs

What a cancerous poster. I'm a gonna ignore everything you post.

@UVee you can like me fam, it doesn't have to be so bitchy between us. I'm willing to forgive you for everything

Was really hoping for England to go through, thats why I bet on Croatia winning.

Modric leads Rakitic on goals, assists and pass accuracy. Croatia's best player this WC.

Aw man, you were doing so well too...

LMAO
How am I gonna type against nerds with 100,000 posts who fill up my notifications in 2 seconds flat, frankly I cba.

Ive got a giant dick, Ive already won at life.

Anyone bidding for that Laxalt guy yet? Hardly put a foot wrong. Doubt Genoa could hang on to him if a big club made a bid.

How am I gonna type against nerds with 100,000 posts who fill up my notifications in 2 seconds flat, frankly I cba.

Ive got a giant dick, Ive already won at life.
PM Incoming

Anyone bidding for that Laxalt guy yet? Hardly put a foot wrong. Doubt Genoa could hang on to him if a big club made a bid.
I thought Mbappe ripped him to shreds tbh

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back