"Go back to your country"

Soul Crusher

Eternal
Banned
Reaction score
Laquisha Jones, 30, was arrested and charged with assault with a deadly weapon. Jones is accused of attacking Rodolfo Rodriguez, leaving him with two broken ribs, a broken cheekbone and bruising throughout his body.

“And when he turned his back they just tossed him on the floor and she started hitting him, and then she grabbed a brick and started hitting him with the brick, and then out of nowhere he saw three to four other guys just come rushing and just start stomping on him,” Mendoza recalled his grandfather telling him.

A woman told KCBS a witness said the attackers also began yelling racial slurs.
“[They said], ‘Go back to your country, why are you here?’ Bad things,” she said, quoting the witness.
Rodriguez was taken to the hospital, but has since returned home as he recovers with his family by his side.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/crim...country-police-say/ar-AAzWf30?ocid=spartandhp

<{cruzshake}>
Pretty sad that stuff like this is happening. Open borders and even too much immigration from one country will only cause more social tension.

Hope the old man makes a full recovery.

I think she won't be able to indulge that hobby anymore. Not for a while anyway.

LOL i waited days to make this thread to see if someone would take the initiative, and the moment i post *boom*, here it is.

is this the Twilight Zone?

Good to hear the old fella is recovering. This whole country needs to chill out a bit.

Let's see if certain posters from the other thread show up in this one.

Laquisha Jones sounds like a white supremacist. Hate crime.

That guy looks in pretty good health considering he is 92.

He gets up on his own after such a beating.

Banish her to the wall and make her join the knights watch

Pretty weird that the party of #GoBackHome is sad that someone took it upon themselves to try and send someone back home

We know he didn't die, but did he tap to strikes?

Pretty weird that the party of #GoBackHome is sad that someone took it upon themselves to try and send someone back home
Not really. We don't like seeing old men get beat with bricks, regardless of the circumstances.
You tried, though.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
herrsackbauer
Back