Fellow UK fans: how do you follow Bellator nowadays?

Mob69

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
I was just curious as to how fellow fans in the UK follow Bellator nowadays.

The broadcasts on Spike are irregular, difficult to catch and poorly advertised. The replays on the 5 website are atrocious and usually missing.

I used to catch the main bouts over on MMA Core, but most Bellator fights uploaded there these days are those from the Paramount Networks's own website and thus are geoblocked. There are so many Bellator fights that it's virtually impossible to see!

Really poor stuff. Fans shouldn't have to go out of their way to find a product. I can't believe that they still haven't fixed this.

Being able to watch the prelims through the Bellator app is a step in the right direction.

I usually find out what happens on the main card by reading through the play-by-play thread on here the morning after. If it's a really good event I'll stay up and watch via an illegal stream.

Don't worry, even in the US if your not seeking out MMA websites or watching a lot of Paramount TV channel you'd have no clue Bellator even is having a show or even exist.

Advertising/building the brand for Bellator is about a 2 on scale of 1-10 with 10 hitting it out of the park.

I don't tbh

I'm a casual now

But I know that I don't know shit about today's mma . I haven't followed since 2013

But still follow news and matches

Being able to watch the prelims through the Bellator app is a step in the right direction.

I usually find out what happens on the main card by reading through the play-by-play thread on here the morning after. If it's a really good event I'll stay up and watch via an illegal stream.
The full event is on the app? Just watched whole card even postlims on app??

The main card isn’t available on the app. Not sure about postlims
Post lims were for me in Canada that is how I watched Keri Melendez last fight..pretty sure I watched whole main too

At least for us here in the U.S. they put every individual prelim and main card bout on Bellator.com usually very quickly, sometimes the day after the cards. Use a VPN with a U.S. i.p. address on your desktop or laptop and see for yourself.

Back