Biggest UFC Star - Brock or Conor?

I can’t believe Vince is letting Brock fight after the whole
Cm punk thing. He Will lose all credibility of his long time champion if brock gets slept.

I believe Lesnar's contract with the WWE is up in August.

Oh is it? Makes since. Damn him
And Bryan could be gone in August.

Both have legit MMA wins.

Both have 1,000,000 PPVs.

conor holds every ppv record there is...end of story...this shouldn't even be a discussion...just look at Brocks last ppv appearance and it did terrible. ufc 200 did terrible...while conor's last ppv broke the all time record.

Brock and here is why:

Conor has to go all out with his crazy antics and attention grabbing to sell those 1 million + PPVs.

Brock does MMA part time, just shows up to kick ass and he sells almost as much. If Brock put in the marketing effort that Conor did, he would blow the doors off any Conor PPV record.

Wrong...brocks last appearance in a ufc ppv, ufc 200, it did terrrible...conor holds all ppv records...end of story.

Biggest in size or ppv/pop/etc...?

Size-Lesnar
PPV/POP/ETC... Conor for obvious reasons.

Cm punk thing. He Will lose all credibility of his long time champion if brock gets slept.

Ufc will lose all credibility if a ‘fake wrestler’ beats DC

Brock took the ufc to the mainstream with just his self. Conor rode Brocks coattails. Conor needed a gimmick to succeed

does it matter?
Both are irrelevant to the current MMA landscape

Both have legit MMA wins.

Both have 1,000,000 PPVs.

Conor's sold like 5x as much as Brock and that's not including his boxing fight that sold tree times as much as Lesnar's best. lmao

what is this a joke? Brocks only popular because of the fake wrestling fans.

Brawk. Fake wrestling fans outnumber Ireland's entire population.

Wrong...brocks last appearance in a ufc ppv, ufc 200, it did terrrible...conor holds all ppv records...end of story.
First of all 200 still broke 1 Mill PPV sells despite having the main event pulled and replaced with Miesha vs Nunes AND Jones being pulled 3 days before the event.

Yes Conor is PPV king on paper. But he has to go all out, and cause crazy antics to get attention and sell PPVS where as Brock can just show up and sell a million PPV with minimal publicity.

You know wrestling is fake?

Sort of how like Ronda got slept multiple times and is the biggest thing in the WWE now.

giphy.gif

Conor's sold like 5x as much as Brock and that's not including his boxing fight that sold tree times as much as Lesnar's best. lmao

what is this a joke? Brocks only popular because of the fake wrestling fans.

Exactly, and Brock doesn’t have nearly as many little parrots running around here pretending to be him either.

Back