DC: "Stipe doesn't hit harder than Hendo or Johnson. "

Plot twist DC is a MW wrestler (he wrestled at 184 aka God's Division). The best UFC HW got KOed by a MW wrestler... who was overweight at the time.

"In 2000, Cormier went 26-5. He entered the national tournament as the #3 seed at 184 pounds, but fell one match short of becoming an all-American (given to the top 8 finishers in each weight class). In 2001 Cormier went 27-5. He became an all-American by reaching the finals of the 184 pound weight class, where he lost to Cael Sanderson (aka God) 8-4. His final record was 53-10, with 27 falls. 6 of Cormier's losses were against Cael Sanderson." - Wikipedia

BREAKING NEWS:

PEOPLE GAIN WEIGHT AS THEY AGE!

BREAKING NEWS:

PEOPLE GAIN WEIGHT AS THEY AGE!
Yes their fat percentage usually increases as they age. DC could have made 185lbs if he was disciplined with his diet. The reason his kidneys suffered was primarily due to cutting from a very high weight.

I would argue Fedor who was overweight could have made 185lbs but unquestionably could have made 205lbs.

Essentially the HW division is dominated by fat guys with very good hips and looping punches.

How would DC know hard Hendo hits? He wrestlefucked the 43 year old for almost 14 minutes before choking him out.

I'm afraid this would not be the case sir.

Move along now fatty.

I would beat the dog shit out of you and you know it.

You've never even lifted a weight I bet, let alone trained martial arts.

Dosen't surprise me at all to hear this, just based on style differences alone. Hendo, and Johnson throw nukes. They put so much into their shots. Stipe throws to land, and very rarely is throwing murderous haymakers.

He was going through some weird phase where he thought he was invincible and didn't need to put in the work
i call it motivation loss, after so many wars

When a fighter is flipping over to make an effort to stop an attack......You're confusing it with some other fight.
True he did flip over right after he faceplanted n was unconscious flat on the floor for a split second watch it again n you will see

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
F5CHAMPIONSHIP
Back