Status
Not open for further replies.
Son of Nexus

Bride of Nexus

Nexus:The Final Chapter

and then...

Before Nexus:The Prequel

you've got yourself a real franchise there, Mr. Imbrewed

Well, my dad is showing up tomorrow to visit me for the first time ever since I've been in Cali. Not sure how to entertain him really... I'm really excited to show him the farm though, but I think it might kind of blew his mind. I think that he thinks that I am tinkering around in somebody's closet growing herb lol

Anyway, he wants to get up early and go to the bay on Friday, so anybody with some cool suggestions for a day trip over there... I would appreciate it. My dad doesn't really party at all so i amkind of at a loss on how to entertain him. I know that I want to buy him lunch at Tadiche, but that is all I can figure out so far.

@therealdope
How many plants?

Son of Nexus

Bride of Nexus

Nexus:The Final Chapter

and then...

Before Nexus:The Prequel

you've got yourself a real franchise there, Mr. Imbrewed
Too fast too nexus

Too fast too nexus

Not too fast. Rejuvenating the tight flesh is imperative. A tight body is most powerful when it is completely relaxed in it's wonderful splendor....

Calm down, Pablo Escobar
giphy.gif

Not only is Papa Johns’s pizza mediocre, it’s also racist pizza :eek:

How anyone could eat that trash pizza I will never understand. Its the only big chain pizza thats somehow worse than pizza hut.

How anyone could eat that trash pizza I will never understand. Its the only big chain pizza thats somehow worse than pizza hut.

I haven't had Pizza slut since I was a student (all you can eat lunch 'yo). Is the crust still sort of dee fried sitting in that pan of oil?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back