Shoop Winners revealed! ✌️✌️NON GIF SHOOP CONTEST v3 FINAL ROUND VOTING - Shoop dat UFC 226

You get 3 votes. You can change your vote

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
giphy.gif

<Baelish01>

If this is the second time you've been tagged by me in this thread, it's because I messed up the first time and not everyone was alerted. Forgiveness please.

rqnLTY4.jpg

DmbxJ3L.gif

I only got bumped once. :oops:

DmbxJ3L.gif

I only got bumped once. :oops:

The reason is because after I used the list the first time, I deleted the post thinking that people on the list would still get tagged. But a couple people told me that they received an alert, but when they clicked on it nothing was there. This time I left the post and just edited the names out of the spoiler.

Sorry..<DirkMavs>

WE HIT THE BIG TIME FOLKS!!

They put an entire articile on the front page about us. OK this is all it said, but still that's pretty awesome. WE DID IT! Well actually @jei did it, cause he is the man. Thank you @jei!! I print-screened it in glorious 4K below. http://www.sherdog.com/

Photoshop Contest: UFC 226
By: Jay Pettry
Check out the best UFC 226 Photoshops submitted by the world's largest mixed martial arts community.

J2nzZWk.png

Last edited:
What can I say, I got a guy for that now.

The reason is because after I used the list the first time, I deleted the post thinking that people on the list would still get tagged. But a couple people told me that they received an alert, but when they clicked on it nothing was there. This time I left the post and just edited the names out of the spoiler.

Sorry..<DirkMavs>
I waz just playing around bro.

I just put something up that should also get people excited about this contest. Phrasing.

Whoever that guy is

giphy.gif

He is a lucky man.

I mean, like, if your son or whatever came to you and said, "Hey, Dad, I really want to marry @LouisBolanos," like, wouldn't you be so stoked for that? Isn't that, like, exactly what you want? Imagine @LouisBolanos walking in, being like, "We'll finally be together." You'd be like hella stoked for that, right?

Back