Brock: "The HW Division is weak. Im back for a reason motherf*****s"

maybe one:
giphy.gif

Love the name of that gif lmao

Back up what? Lol thats hes a ducker and avoiding fights . I'll take a hW champ like Lesnar who has actually defended his belt. You can watch the Manlet cans like canner joke around. Lol!
Conor's a manlet but he knows this game and that is why he was champ champ in the two most stacked divisions. Additionally, even in his loses he is atleast competitive, where as Brawk got straight run over by Reem and Cain, not to mention the Hunt fight was an embarrassment.

Everyone knows he is going to get smoked by D.C. and don't have a shot. Conor may have ridiculed divisions, but he captured the title in the 'rookies and has beens' and 'stuck in the mud' division.

He’s right in the sense of promotability. Skill on the other hand...

Conor's a manlet but he knows this game and that is why he was champ champ in the two most stacked divisions. Additionally, even in his loses he is atleast competitive, where as Brawk got straight run over by Reem and Cain, not to mention the Hunt fight was an embarrassment.

Everyone knows he is going to get smoked by D.C. and don't have a shot. Conor may have ridiculed divisions, but he captured the title in the 'rookies and has beens' and 'stuck in the mud' division.
Yea a weak division where the weight cut between fighters is nothing. HW your dealing with massive weight difference. You won't here any crying from them like the lil Manlet who can't even beat a 7day notice hate Diaz who weighs 2lbs more than him. Captured the belt? LOL! he got lucky fluke with aldo and refuses to rematch. He wont even defend his lw title. Hes a paperchamp ducker.

Oh please the only reason you know who he is, is that the HW division is a sad she'll of its former self. Blaydes will never make it past a title shot if he can even get there.

Round 1 stoppage for Blaydes. Brock cant get him down or hold him. Brocks fucked

I wonder how many Sherbro's are picking Brock because how he shoved DC? I'm surprised there isn't a big analysis yet.

Even If Brock can score a takedown on DC....he won't have the energy to keep him there.
Brock doesn't have the all around skills or gas tank....period.
Cain proved this years ago.
(I hope Cormier makes 5 million plus for the fight)

Brock likes free press...

4iQ2BM3.gif

Too bad Blaydes will never fight Brock......or DC....

Why wouldn't Blaydes fight DC? I can see them keeping Blaydes away from Brock but DC would give no fucks. And Brock will fight anyone so it would be the UFC stopping them fighting not Brock.

Back