Costa wants to fight Weidman in NYC

Teh Chris needs to ....wrestle. I mean immediately and right away. That said he did KO Andy on Teh feet.

What’s this shit about “stylebender”? What a fucking stupid nickname. Is that like gender bender? That, I can hespect.

To early for the eraser. Chris will be panic wrestling quick and costa wont get back up.

Whineman gonna get KTFO. He is easy to hit and Costa is gonna style on him. Kelvin dropped Whineman, Costa is going to kill him.

As a weidman disliker. I seriously hope Costa beats the brakes off weidman.

Weidman will be ERASED... and the pencil neck #MuscleEnvy Sherbro brigade will once again cry “USADA” as they gnash pure salt between their teeth.

20180707070713_GettyImages993547072.JPG

Whineman gonna get KTFO. He is easy to hit and Costa is gonna style on him. Kelvin dropped Whineman, Costa is going to kill him.
I'm not a fan of either fighter, but I do want this to happen just to hear Chris ask for a title shot a week later.
And Kelvin is a better striker. Costas throws a lot of looping shit. It wouldn't shock me if Chris outstruck him (so long as it was in R1).

RIP Weidman.

He is gonna get destroyed lol.

As if he is natty.

Dude has gone to shit since USADA.

But I get it...According to sherdoggers, Weidman is the most honest hardworking clue collar American Boy out there....LMFAO.

I can't believe you people still think weidman is pure class...He's one of the most cocky fighters/ biggest crybaby in UFC history.

you fucking IDIOT

if his performance went to shit during USADA it's because he stopped roiding, right? that's the implication? then obviously he IS natty now.

OR, it could be something most of you retard noobs forget-- that they started removing the ability to use IV's to rehydrate for the weight cuts.

Let's just hope Whineman accepts. Very winnable fight for him anyway. Dare I say, could be an easy fight for Whineman, should his mind be right.

you fucking IDIOT

if his performance went to shit during USADA it's because he stopped roiding, right? that's the implication? then obviously he IS natty now.

OR, it could be something most of you retard noobs forget-- that they started removing the ability to use IV's to rehydrate for the weight cuts.

@Magx951

LMFAO @ this guy...Rustled as fuck.

First of all the comment was saying Costa is roiding...I simply responded, if that's the case then Weidman is probably roiding as well.

You do know that they banned IVs because they were easy to mask roids, right?........Either way he is no way near small at middleweight, he is around the same size, and his cardio seems alright...So no, IV's weren't the factor.

Sorry weidman is a crybaby and cocky as fuck...I never liked em and never will...He clearly got a pass on sherdog until recently

Don't cry little boy. It was like 5 years ago that Weidman destroyed your hero.... You should probably get over it.

2hjkIFd.png

Jimmies rustled ?

I don't call MMA fighters heroes, lol.

Make sure to bump this thread when Teh Chris gets cut for getting demolished again, and don't forget to have a giant list of excuses ready, like his last 3 losses.

Can't wait to see how hard you cry when the UFC cuts him after his next fight.

Back