Costa wants to fight Weidman in NYC

Hope Weidman wrecks him so I can see all the haters cry and make excuses like they did for every other win Weidman has in his career.
Nah this kid is 20 years younger then anyone weidman has ever beat though

I'd rather see Weidman/Jacare finally happen. give Paulo Branch or Brunson.

Awesome, after he loses he will be even further from a titles shot, but I bet he still asks for them.

War Eraser!

Last edited:
Why would weidman accept this fight ? Loads of risk no reward

I can't resort to comprehending the silliness that steroids and PEDs don't help you when you start slowing down and getting weaker due to age. Ffs give your head a shake.
Then you should resort to comprehending what was actually said instead of what you imagined was said.

Does steroids help you? Yes

Does steroids offset ageing? No

Steroids aren't makin you quicker, they're not making your slowed down reflexes improve, they're not making your ligaments/tendons heal any faster, they're not going to give you your youth back. They'll help with muscle recovery, strength/power, retaining muscle, etc....but make no mistake about it, being 25 and natural >>> being 40 and abusing TRT.

Then you should resort to comprehending what was actually said instead of what you imagined was said.

Does steroids help you? Yes

Does steroids offset ageing? No

Steroids aren't makin you quicker, they're not making your slowed down reflexes improve, they're not making your ligaments/tendons heal any faster, they're not going to give you your youth back. They'll help with muscle recovery, strength/power, retaining muscle, etc....but make no mistake about it, being 25 and natural >>> being 40 and abusing TRT.

HGH though...

I wonder if this is true or if it's just posturing on Costa's part. I don't know why the UFC doesn't just make Jacare vs Weidman already.

Unless they want to build Jacare back up, which I'd be okay with.

Someone posted a photo of him from early in his career and he looked like a different person. I won't root for this guy as he's blatantly cheating, just waiting for USADA now.

A lot hate for Weidman but all he has fought is killers and dominated gastellum after the first. I can’t remember a boring fight he has been in.

"I really want to fight with Chris Weidman and the UFC received well this request. We have already defined the location and date in New York, which is his hometown, on November 3. I know he wants to fight for the title, like everyone else, but next in the race for the belt will be Gastelum. He has to do a fight against someone by name and as I am climbing the division, I think it has to be me. I'm making that challenge to Weidman and I hope he accepts it. This fight is already well underway here, we only have to sign the contracts. Only the contract will arrive and we'll sign it, I'll start preparing for this fight" he revealed.
paulo-costa-ufc-217-ceremonial-weigh-ins.jpg

https://agfight.com.br/borrachinha-revela-negociacao-para-luta-contra-weidman-so-falta-o-contrato/

Damn I wanted to see him fight Adesanya

Back