"Go back to your country"

Racist black woman nearly kills elderly Mexican immigrant in California. This story has something for everyone!

What's the angle here? The woman is a piece of shit. Is the fact that she's black and xenophobic supposed to be revelatory?

What's the angle here? The woman is a piece of shit. Is the fact that she's black and xenophobic supposed to be revelatory?
Illegal immigration obviously leads to the bricking of elderly Spanish people trotsky.

The republicans are just trying to prevent these bashings. That's why we need the wall, you see.

Silly Trotsky. You know shertards arent about to leave race out of this.

Illegal immigration obviously leads to the bricking of elderly Spanish people trotsky.

The republicans are just trying to prevent these bashings. That's why we need the wall, you see.
Finally, someone who gets it.

Unfortunately the news woman is misinformed since the LE officer adheres to an escalation of force. The officer can’t just go up to the guy and club him in the head with a baton for harsh language. It does not work like that. Who knows the reason why the officer was passive in the background, he might have been waiting for the moment the woman becomes assaulted to intervene. He was more passive than I would have been in the same situation but that could be due to his own history, I would have to know more details than to pass judgment. I am not one to go off on hypothetical “what if’s” yet by what actually happens.
The initial officer on the scene was far too passive. he did nothing to deescalate the situation.

edit: I see you watched the CNN vid. I couldn't even get through that one, lol. I posted the actual video in its entirety.

my dad's name is Tyrone, and like me, he's white...

i've had so many people ask, while looking at my clearly fully white self, if he was white if they learn his name.

generally i also get a combo of the wait, what look or the Dicaprio suspect look from Inception when he's talking to Cillian Murphy

Another Trumtard denying documented facts, what a surprise.
Trumptard... how edgy.
It was a protestor at a rally, and obviously, Trump was joking around. I watched that rally, and remember it clearly.
It was a scrawny old man (79 years old) that pushed a much younger protester as he was being led out. Trump said, "I may look into paying his legal fees", an obviously facetious remark to anybody capable of reasoning and deduction. It is nothing even remotely similar to beating an old man with a brick. That type of violent shit is your bailiwick.
I'd say nice try, but I'd be lying.

Echoes of Reginald Denny. There's just something about bricks – they're dangerous, and sometimes deadly. Perhaps we ought to think about regulating them before someone else gets hurt.

Trumptard... how edgy.
It was a protestor at a rally, and obviously, Trump was joking around. I watched that rally, and remember it clearly.
It was a scrawny old man (79 years old) that pushed a much younger protester as he was being led out. Trump said, "I may look into paying his legal fees", an obviously facetious remark to anybody capable of reasoning and deduction. It is nothing even remotely similar to beating an old man with a brick. That type of violent shit is your bailiwick.
I'd say nice try, but I'd be lying.
Sure thing stupid, every time Scumbag Trump says something wrong or deplorable morons come in with the "he was just kidding"

i've had so many people ask, while looking at my clearly fully white self, if he was white if they learn his name.

generally i also get a combo of the wait, what look or the Dicaprio suspect look from Inception when he's talking to Cillian Murphy

The police shot a white guy named LaVoy Finicum a few years back. I strongly suspect it's because they learned his name before learning that he was white.

Tyrone is a dope ass name tho

America is Black and White only. The Left and the Right, choose your side?

I hope they find the two dudes that laid boots to the 92 year old guy as he laid on the ground.

Back