"Go back to your country"

New
That guy looks in pretty good health considering he is 92.

He gets up on his own after such a beating.

Imagine that guy in his prime? UFC champ for sure IMO.

I'm torn on this one. It's possible that this woman has suffered from hate and injustice herself and acted out in a fit of temporary insanity.

Sure thing stupid, every time Scumbag Trump says something wrong or deplorable morons come in with the "he was just kidding"
Another 8 year old with nothing but cheap insults up his sleeve. Cheers to your imminent brain aneurysm.

I hope they find the two dudes that laid boots to the 92 year old guy as he laid on the ground.

Amen. I like Pride rules myself, but anytime I see a video where people are kicking or stomping a downed "victim", it freaks me out. I used to scrap a lot and I don't remember anybody doing that shit 25/30 years ago. Ever.
Lay a beat down on a willing participant sure, but nobody was trying to maim people or just jumping in on beatings and stomping random people's heads and shit. I think bystanders would have fucked punks like that up back in the day. It's a joke.
They should be locked up for a minute.

First pic I've seen of the attacker. I wonder why?

See, even black Trump supporters are racist.

Maybe she told him to go back home because he forgot the blunt? He was supposed to be packing and upon arrival it was found out he showed up empty handed.

Not really. We don't like seeing old men get beat with bricks, regardless of the circumstances.
You tried, though.
Agreed. We don’t take the violent approach of the left. No need to bash someone’s head in with a brick or a bike lock. At least one side is civilized.

Good ol' Laquisha. Keepin' it real and keepin' da streets of 'Merica safe. If he wasn't here illegally then none of this would have happened. Duh.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NiTrok
Back