Check out my new $1200 gaming chair I got for 8 bucks

Looks like the chairs we had in the office at my previous job. And yeah, I know my company paid damn near $1000 per chair. What a waste of money.

But, if you got it for $8, can't go wrong.

Little do you know it was tossed due to a bed bug infestation.

JK
Need pics on your entire day to verify story.

the only issue is i dont really want to use the chair at all because it is worth so much. I mean, after about a month it will probably smell like whiskey, pringles, and bad life choices.

I don't know man. I've had super comfy chairs for under 200 bucks that recline and do the whole thing. Either my back can't tell the difference in quality or these super high priced chairs are a scam.

The true pleb' knows a PC chair is to be judged by the buttocks not the eyes.
People spend more time sitting on toilet seats than anywhere else so maybe they should make gaming chairs that are shaped like toilet seats. *heads to patent office*

no gaming chair will ever beat this

81gHw9yeiaL._SL1500_.jpg

People spend more time sitting on toilet seats than anywhere else so maybe they should make gaming chairs that are shaped like toilet seats. *heads to patent office*

I think the people you know need to lay off the spicy food.

I f I had bought a $1000 chair for 8 bucks I wouldnt even keep it. I would have that mofo up for sale as soon as I got home for $500-750. I already have a comfortable chair.

no gaming chair will ever beat this

81gHw9yeiaL._SL1500_.jpg

This is pretty much what I use for both PC and console gaming, mousepad on the arm of the chair, peripherals on the far side of the couch in a nice little box (need to get something else for when company is over).

Its the materials it is made of and the mechanical parts of it. It also comes in a burnt orange color. My local computer store has a fancy looking red and black full sized gaming chair for $150 and while it looks really cool, it is the most uncomfortable thing i have ever sat in
Well you didn't mention the burnt Orange option. That changes everything.

Well you didn't mention the burnt Orange option. That changes everything.
My mom said one of her crazy right wing news guys named Mark Levine always talks about his $1000 orange X chair on his podcast. bish please, only $1000, he sounds poor

Back