Cyborg Says She has Agreed To Fight @ UFC 228

Nunes reminds me of a villain from True Detective.

I just rewatched Season 1...so good.

bEimb8Z.gif

We've been down this road before, and it ain't pretty....

Would be great if it comes to pass. I wouldn't put too much stock in much taht comes out of her camp.

If the scrap happened, I'm fairly confident in Cyborg taking her out. Nothing is a given (imo) and Nunes has shown well.

After watching Nunes get smashed by Cat after the slightest bit of trouble and failing to adapt against Valentina, Cyborg by whatever the fuck she wants.

Nunes won't take the fight though. At least GDR was blatant about ducking the fight.

wrong it cris that will end up not fighting her.

gdr was set up as a can for holly and holly blow it.

you do know that cat vs nunes was 4 years ago.

All the posts about how Cyborg got to be where she is today from using steroids in the past is BULLSHIT! People get educated Cyborg has been USADA tested since early 2015 we are now in mid 2018 anything gained from any steroid usage before 2015 would've been lost within 16 - 16 months. The Cyborg you've been watching in the UFC is all from dedication in training and hard work not steroids. Now Brock Lesnar is another story we all know he's still sticking his ass with needles.

don't tell me cris was pumped with all the peds she could before usada and she got off from the usada this time on a loop hole.

Hopefully her debuting opponent will have her Wikipedia page created by then....Cyborg by 30 sec KO & -1500 odds at the books

4 months after Nunes last fight, seems like enough time. 2 months to focus on beefing up & 2 months for a training camp. Hopefully she doesnt try to postpone it

Same card as Karolina and Andrade? Might as well make it an all WMMA card

i love amanda. will always root 4 her, even against holly

Ill only want this fight to be made if it isnt the main event.
I'm pretty sure that this was offered since the main fell threw, someone was saying woodley v colby was targeted then colby is hurt.

If Nunez wont accept. I'd be down to see her fight 2 WBW at the same time.

wrong it cris that will end up not fighting her.

gdr was set up as a can for holly and holly blow it.

you do know that cat vs nunes was 4 years ago.
Yeah. Nunes hasn't gotten much better defensively. She's still wilts when she gets pressured. She's just an offensive juggernaut.

Yeah. Nunes hasn't gotten much better defensively. She's still wilts when she gets pressured. She's just an offensive juggernaut.

cris will see what who she can crush at bellator next and than the ufc wont have to worry about her any more.

I think stylistically that Nunes is actually a very dangerous fight for Cyborg. I also think Nunes wants no part of Cyborg. I get it. Cyborg has abused steroids in the past, and Nunes knows how big and strong she is. I wish she would get over it though because I think she gets a ko if she doesn't fight scared and show Cyborg too much respect.

Nunes throws straight, hard punches, and Cyborg throws a lot of wild hooks. That 1-2 gets there first every time. I see Nunes shocking the world...if she takes the fight.

You can't use the Shevchenko fights as a measuring stick because styles make fights. Cyborg is not a technician. She's not fundamentally terrible, but her strength and size carries her a lot. Nunes has enough power to level the playing field and hurt Cyborg. Imo, she would get an early ko if she just let her hands go. Cyborg will come right at her unlike every other girl she's fought.

This is an excellent analysis. And while I don't think I would favor Nunes in the fight I feel like if she had some success striking early she could easily steal this fight. Cyborg has never really been hit hard enough to stop her stalking forward and I think Nunes could do that. It would be interesting to see how Cyborg reacts to that situation.

here is how team cyborg will not fight nunes. cris will say it ufc 228 or nothing.

#crisfightscans #crisdoesntfightwomanwhowillbeather

This is in fact the biggest wmma fight they can make .. that's what the utc needs to stick to..

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
herrsackbauer
Back