Brock: "The HW Division is weak. Im back for a reason motherf*****s"

So brock is admitting he’s only back because the competition is low, therefore giving him a chance

He would've said that if it was Stipe won the fight.

It's called a PROMO, you know?

Lol...Dude got embarrassed by Overeem and Cain. GTFO. When plan A doesn't work he tutles up and quits.

Brock will get submitted in the first round? I agree completely. Good call

You misread.

He said "Brock is going to do to Mir".

Not "Mir is going to do to Brock".

So he's referring to STRAWBERRIES.

Why wouldn't Blaydes fight DC? I can see them keeping Blaydes away from Brock but DC would give no fucks. And Brock will fight anyone so it would be the UFC stopping them fighting not Brock.

Actually, DC does give "fucks" because in his Press Conference he stated explicitly that he's after the Money fights now and he mentioned Blaydes BY NAME that he just isn't a Big enough fight (Not enough $$$$ to be made)

Lol...Dude got embarrassed by Overeem and Cain. GTFO. When plan A doesn't work he tutles up and quits.

Dude got wrecked by a PRIME(Yet to be Injury-Prone) Cain and UBEREEM who was high on that Horsemeat(while Brock, at that time, was fighting with over half his intestines missing).

EVERYONE gets wrecked by those two.

So save your pathetic millenial lol's (as if getting destroyed by those two is an embarassment or something).

Ancient tho. That was back when Lesnar had a full intestine and when he was not nearing 50. Plus, the game has come so far since the time when geezer Randy could be a HW champion.

The most interesting aspect of this fight will be how Brock passes the drug tests and makes it to the cage. I just cant see how he gets in the cage clean and competes with Cormier - the fact that he blatantly juiced last time, and only to fight Hunto, let's you know that he is afraid to get his ass whipped again.

Probably the same way he got into the cage when he was juiced last time.

Probably the same way he got into the cage when he was juiced last time.
That was sketchy AF last time. He did not have to be in the pool as long as other fighters and the results were definitely delayed. It's like USADA can bend the rules if UFC gives them a back room bonus. UFC had a long standing history if doing sketchy stuff, like letting Diaz fight a known juiced Silva.

You misread.

He said "Brock is going to do to Mir".

Not "Mir is going to do to Brock".

So he's referring to STRAWBERRIES.

It was intentional ....

I am willing to be Brock gets wiped out with minimal effort. You disagree?

That was sketchy AF last time. He did not have to be in the pool as long as other fighters and the results were definitely delayed. It's like USADA can bend the rules if UFC gives them a back room bonus. UFC had a long standing history if doing sketchy stuff, like letting Diaz fight a known juiced Silva.

@dimspace
You take this one

Hes was in the testing pool just as long as any other new signing

And his results were not delayed. They were actually processed quicker than average (and significantly quicker than Jon Jones samples)

It was intentional ....

I am willing to be Brock gets wiped out with minimal effort. You disagree?

"I believe Brock will get Knocked the fuck out by Mark Hunt" Did you disagree? <{Heymansnicker}>

I never count out Brock, especially in this situation where DC is NOT Cain and NOT High-on-horsemeat Reem.

To stand on your soapbox with a smug grin thinking that Brock gets "wiped out with minimal effort"?

Dirge, if Brock takes DC down, the only thing "wiped" will be DC 'cause Brock will use him to WIPE HIS ASS after he takes a proverbial dump on him and all the Shertards around here.

In other words :

giphy.gif

dc is a better credentialed wrestler than jbj too.

Jones can strike Brock cannot lmao he's got ronduh boxing haha.

"I believe Brock will get Knocked the fuck out by Mark Hunt" Did you disagree? <{Heymansnicker}>

I never count out Brock, especially in this situation where DC is NOT Cain and NOT High-on-horsemeat Reem.

To stand on your soapbox with a smug grin thinking that Brock gets "wiped out with minimal effort"?

Dirge, if Brock takes DC down, the only thing "wiped" will be DC 'cause Brock will use him to WIPE HIS ASS after he takes a proverbial dump on him and all the Shertards around here.

In other words :

giphy.gif

Actually I expected Brock to wrestlefuck hunt. Hunts Tdd is sub par.

What surprised me was brocks cardio but if course it turned out that it was cardio in a syringe

Dude got wrecked by a PRIME(Yet to be Injury-Prone) Cain and UBEREEM who was high on that Horsemeat(while Brock, at that time, was fighting with over half his intestines missing).

EVERYONE gets wrecked by those two.

So save your pathetic millenial lol's (as if getting destroyed by those two is an embarassment or something).

Amen. These same folks dogging Brock were calling Stipe the GOAT. Stipe lost to fucking Struve. They didn’t hold that against him

Brock is back because UFC needs a good payday. Looking forward to the brock dance again though.

If USADA let Brock take whatever he wants, I think can control DC like a kid

Back