'Lesnar is 100% Doping' - Dominick Cruz

Brock 100% doesn't know who Dominick Cruz is.

Not only does Brock not know who he is but guaranteed he would pronounce his name wrong...

Remember when he kept trying to say Cain's full name during promos? Funny stuff....

I believe 95% of fighters are doping. Cruz i believe is in the 5% of those who arent. He also beat TJ and is the bantamweight GOAT. And of course lesnar is doping. 100%
Eh 95% is a bit steep. Like I get it, there's plenty of guys who are disingenuous and do shady things. But insinuating the proportion is that huge with no factual evidence completely undermines any of the guys doing it right. And it's just not right to lump those guys in with the group.

DC is paying for extra testing as well .. I'd like to see how this goes down

See this to me sounds retarded. Anyone they use would use the same labs that USADA uses with a less thorough and transparent collection protocol. It would be like taking an Algebra Test with your Calculus Test.

Then again USADA doesn’t seem to be all that transparent these days with Brock Lesnar being tested as John Doe.

See this to me sounds retarded. Anyone they use would use the same labs that USADA uses with a less thorough and transparent collection protocol. It would be like taking an Algebra Test with your Calculus Test.

Then again USADA doesn’t seem to be all that transparent these days with Brock Lesnar being tested as John Doe.

What if the point is to just have him tested more ?

Not only does Brock not know who he is but guaranteed he would pronounce his name wrong...

Remember when he kept trying to say Cain's full name during promos? Funny stuff....

Frank Murr

It's a knuckleduster / dagger and if when you look at that you see a giant dick I think that really says something about you.
Fair point. However, I would counter that your denial of its phallic nature is also revealing.

If Lesnar fights DC, USADA will lose all credibility.

He's a jacked white boy. Deal with it

Cruz just jealous because he has the narrowest shoulders I've ever seen on an adult male.

It's a knuckleduster / dagger and if when you look at that you see a giant dick I think that really says something about you.
Nope
4DAB8BC5-01D2-4520-AB55-4202E733A021.jpeg CE1E51C5-B0D9-46FC-BD93-7D844E6747C5.jpeg 6189E74F-B27E-4C8C-B6D0-43DCEA705873.jpeg
These are knuckle duster daggers

IDK what the hell Bork wanted tattooed in his chest but that’s not it.

He is a jacked overrated white boy who hasn't won a fight in 10 years, deal with it.

I remember there being people here that actually thought going into UFC 200 that Brock was clean lol. Good shit.

Brock probably shoots steroids into his ass before he goes to bed every night. That's how ingrained they are to him.

ufc will get him a retroactive TUE for :

1. Anadrol
  2. Anavar
  3. Dianabol
  4. Deca Durabolin
  5. Winstrol
  6. Testosterone
  7. Halotestin
  8. Equipoise/Boldenone
  9. Proviron
  10. Primobolan
  11. Turinabol
  12. Masteron
  13. Primoteston
  14. Trenbolone Acetate
  15. Trenbolone Enanthate
  16. Parabolan Trenbolone
  17. Winstrol Depot
  18. Testosterone Suspension
  19. Testosterone Enanthate
  20. Testosterone Proprionate
  21. Testosterone Undecanoate
  22. Testosterone Decanoate
  23. Testosterone Isocaproate
  24. Sustanon
  25. Testosterone Cypionate
Standard Asthma medication!
Nothing to see here folks!!82CF4482-202E-424B-9A8C-22BDBDF8570F.gif

When he got that tattoo around 2010, “why does Brock Lesnar have a dick tattoo” was among the most popular searches related to him. It looks like a dick with a handle. Period.
Lesnar admitted publicly that he regretted getting the tattoo. But he hasn't lasered it off, so it could be that he doesn't want even more media attention to his dick duster.

I remember there being people here that actually thought going into UFC 200 that Brock was clean lol. Good shit.

Brock probably shoots steroids into his ass before he goes to bed every night. That's how ingrained they are to him.

Loads of people, probably most of the forum thought Lesnar was clean.

Let alone a guy like Anderson Silva.

Back