You can’t be top a 5 GOAT if you aren't even the GOAT of your weight classes

HW GOAT - Fedor

LHW GOAT - Jones

MW GOAT - Anderson

WW GOAT - GSP

FW GOAT - Aldo

I like DC but sorry DC fans, you can’t be a top 5 GOAT if you aren’t even the GOAT of either of your weight divisions.
<DC-Champ>The GOAT GOAT
GOAT whatever he GOATS.

DC,Stipe, JDS, and Cain would all kill Fedor.

Askren beats every WW eaver.

DC and Jones are top GOAT contenders. Both would ruin your heroes

All bullshit goat talk aside can we just all agree on one thing: DC is right now the face of this sport. A 40 year old chubby former two time olympian kicking ass when most expect him to lose. Fedor and Big Nog are probably higher on those goat lists but DC is the toughest SOB in this bussiness right now.

HW GOAT - Fedor

LHW GOAT - Jones

MW GOAT - Anderson

WW GOAT - GSP

FW GOAT - Aldo

I like DC but sorry DC fans, you can’t be a top 5 GOAT if you aren’t even the GOAT of either of your weight divisions.
Well, at least you are not going after GSP this time.

HW GOAT - Fedor

LHW GOAT - Jones

MW GOAT - Anderson

WW GOAT - GSP

FW GOAT - Aldo

Mcgregorweight Nate diaz
Onehitwonderweight: Holy holm
Thebestevahweight: Phil baroni
also

HW GOAT - Fedor

LHW GOAT - Jones

MW GOAT - Anderson

WW GOAT - GSP

FW GOAT - Aldo

Actually no, in theory the top 5 GOAT's could all be from a single weight division. And in practice most lists of say top ten boxing GOAT's will contain many instances of some weight divisions (particularly HW and MW), and far fewer instances of other weight divisions.

For instance, I've seen lists of boxing top 5's which have both Muhammad Ali and Joe Louis in it - though only one of them could be the GOAT HW.

DC isn't top 5
But you can be top 5 even if you're not goat of your weight class

It's like Fedor in pride.

He tested as clean or cleaner than his opponents, to me that's fair.
The obvious difference though is that Fedor hasn't failed a test whilst Anderson has pissed hot twice.

That logic doesn't make sense. Thats like saying Jordan and Lebron can't be top 5 alltime players because they play the same position.
GOAT Shooting Guard - Michael Jordan

GOAT Small Forward - Lebron James

My argument makes perfect sense. Learn your NBA bro.

In order to be considered a GOAT, you need to AT THE VERY LEAST be the GOAT of a weight division.

Another guy who doesn't realize what a GOAT is...it means greatest of all time, as in there can and will only ever be one at any given time. Can't be a GOAT..there's only the GOAT , and silly as it sounds , is a relative term.

I cannot prove DC cheated, and neither can you. Again, show me the rule? There is a rule against testing positive and Jones and Anderson both failed that more than once, and therefore they are PROVEN to violate the rule. Show me the rule Cormier violated please.

And years of PED use and purposeful eyepokes are far worse than ONE time of fooling the scale by a pound or two.

You must have an especially low moral compass to defend a psychopath like Jones while vilifying DC. DC isn't perfect but there is hardly an MMA fighter out there you cant accuse of something. Jones has given us more ammo than anyone but War Machine, Joe Son and MAYBE Mayhem
Im laughing so hard at this guy, surely he isn't that delusional

HW GOAT - Fedor

LHW GOAT - Jones

MW GOAT - Anderson

WW GOAT - GSP

FW GOAT - Aldo

D.c.s resume is far superior to gsp. Fedor got killed by nog, mitrione, hendo, Maldonado, and werdum. They just weren’t losses...he died.

D.c.’s losses to jones are legitimate. Jones stamina and demeanor in the first fight would be greatly affected without roids. Jones also ASSUREDEDLY would have lost to Gus without roids (about half think he lost regardless), and who knows how jones would have performed against d.c. without roids the second time. Jones certainly didn’t think he could win clean, so why should we? Therefore it’s only ethical to exclude jones and clearly give D.C. lhw goat. As for heavyweight, d.c. has a resume more stacked than Cain and without the 2 losses. He beat stipe who was assumed to be the ufc hw goat, and has a better resume than Cain. Fedor has already had embarrassing losses.

It’s relatively safe to conclude that d.c. is the lhw and the hw goat, and the #1 p4p goat.

In order to be considered a GOAT, you need to AT THE VERY LEAST be the GOAT of a weight division.
Aldo got faced by Conor and twice by max. Considering him the goat is absolutely subjective at this point. Furthermore, he hasn’t been sharp since usada, and doesn’t have a very deep ufc record. Max has a bigger and more impressive ufc resume. Conor has the most impressive ufc resume at Fw.

As time goes on people are going to certainly forget about Aldo’s leg kicks in wec, and just remember him as a stepping stone or max and Conor.

HW GOAT - Fedor

LHW GOAT - Jones

MW GOAT - Anderson

WW GOAT - GSP

FW GOAT - Aldo

Is Lance Armstrong the GOAT of the Tour De France? No? How come? Oh because he was a lowlife cheat. That makes sense. That's the kind of reasoning a smart person uses :)

HW GOAT - Fedor

LHW GOAT - Jones

MW GOAT - Anderson

WW GOAT - GSP

FW GOAT - Aldo

sorry but GoAts can only be double champs with excellent records. That automatically eliminates anderson, jones temporarily and aldo. DC already has a good he record so its not far fetched to proclaim DC is GoAt. I agree fedor can be considered the real GoAT. followed by DC, jones if he actually can fight clean and miocic.

miocic >>>everyone on that list barring fedor. Context and level of competition matters. miocic defeated far better competition than aldo,anderson and possibly even gsp.

Back