When UFC don't even give Stipe a rematch, no wonder champions "duck".

brainwash

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
They arent given the benefit of the doubt. The greatest HW champion in MMA history can't get a rematch? Dafuq?

This was a flash KO. He didn't get dominated. No rematch? THE FUK?

Brock's fault.

Personally I think DC should just forfeit the LHW Championship and forgo the bad weight cut he'd have to suffer through fighting there again, and stick to HW. Fight Stipe again before fighting Lesnar in March.

I have no problem with a hematch personally, but I do understand when it's been a KO that it may not work out that way.

Garbrandt is another example. He probably should have had a qualifier / tune-up fight after getting KOed by TSnake.

Bork Lazer makes more money. WWE-IMG values money over the best fighters fighting. This is the world we live in.
<CanYouSeeMeNow>

They arent given the benefit of the doubt. The greatest HW champion in MMA history can't get a rematch? Dafuq?

Brock Lesnar is 0-2-1 in the last 8 years. I think it's pretty clear they have no credibility what so ever anymore.

I have no problem with a hematch personally, but I do understand when it's been a KO that it may not work out that way.

Garbrandt is another example. He probably should have had a qualifier / tune-up fight after getting KOed by TSnake.
The difference is that Garbrandt never even defended succesfully, but the UFC wanted Garbrandt to win, they see him as some kind of star and that's why they popped him back in. TJ had to fight 2 tough contenders to get another shot at the belt (I think the same will happen to Stipe) which he defended twice, and lost in a very close fight. No way in hell he' ll get a rematch if Garbrandt wins this time.

NO immediate rematch for Miocic. Saying Stipe is greatest HW of all time is false. He may be Greatest UFC HW ever, but lets face it, the bar hasn't been set very high. He got destroyed in one round.....no rematch yet. I would rather see DC fight Lesnar first.

I know ur trolling by making stupid threads trying to get crazy posts flaming u.

But i really hate people like you who ask for constant rematches when their favorite fighter loses.

When you lose by such definitive fashion aka KO, you dont deserve a rematch, and im sick and tired of people asking for them and holding up the divisions until prime fighters become fucking old.

If this fight went 5 rounds and it was a split decision or a widely disagreed decision then i fully understand on a MAYBE a rematch, but when you get fucking finished you dont deserve shit but to go back to the drawing board and work your way back to the title shot, not expect a free one.

Remember what generated this?<DCWhoa>

Stipe was there too when Dana spoke of trying to land Brock to go against the winner of the upcoming "superfight." Stipe knew what the game was, and though he didn't mark out he like this he certainly didn't seem displeased with the notion. He knew there wasn't a prospect of an immediate rematch before he even stepped into the Octagon. So don't get all indignant on his account.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
herrsackbauer
Back