Shoop Winners revealed! ✌️✌️NON GIF SHOOP CONTEST v3 FINAL ROUND VOTING - Shoop dat UFC 226

You get 3 votes. You can change your vote

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Here ya go brah.

4iQ2BM3.gif

its better than mine
brockgif-gif.405421

Actually people had only 10 votes to spread between the two threads (though I suppose people could game the system and vote for 20 if no one caught them). I see where you are coming from though; I guess for this time though...

DO3GtLmVQAAe2Dm.jpg
You're right, just looked back. 10 votes total.

In the first round, the shoop that had the least votes had 11. The one with the most 44.

In this round, the shoop with the least votes has 3 and the one with the most has 54. Much bigger disparity and we aren't even 24 hours into the voting yet.

But, yea, It is what it is.

<DCrying>

Getty images always have some cool photos. Although nothing really special came out of this event.

daniel-cormier-celebrates-his-victory-over-stipe-miocic-in-their-ufc-picture-id993560384

daniel-cormier-celebrates-his-victory-over-stipe-miocic-in-their-ufc-picture-id993558666

Oh lawd
daniel-cormier-celebrates-his-victory-over-stipe-miocic-in-their-ufc-picture-id993558616

daniel-cormier-celebrates-his-win-over-stipe-miocic-in-their-ufc-picture-id993555684

francis-ngannou-of-cameroon-punches-derrick-lewis-in-their-fight-picture-id993554640

francis-ngannou-interacts-with-media-during-the-ufc-226-press-inside-picture-id992371770

I spit out my water seeing some of these. Best thing on the internet. Hahaha

Here you can shoop me into some of these.

Attachments

• 9751.jpeg
    9751.jpeg
    769.2 KB · Views: 13
Great job guys!
Fantastic stuff throughout the whole thread.
Some Old-School Sherdog fun!

U bet ur anus. Why dont we ever get to see any Chuck Shoops anymore? Too bad the defending Chump, I mean Champ, @Empty Emp forgot to submit.

Yea, I know it's a combination of the 2 rounds.

Having 10 votes in the first round made it a closer race (20 votes since there were 2 threads). The guys who messed up or didn't have as good shoops still got voted for so everyone has a good amount of votes coming into this round.
Basically what I meant was If the first round had also been limited to 3 votes, I probably would have had a bigger lead coming into this round. Including the 2 other guys who had the top votes.
But since everyone could vote 20 times, everybody got voted for, even guys who didn't have the best shoops lol.
But that's part of the game

I hear what you are saying. 3 votes in the first round would helped you and a few others, but woulda knocked everyone else down far. I don't remember how we got to 10 votes in the first round but I do remember it was agreed upon. Personally I am fine with that. The first round is generally a smaller event and will have less votes, so what votes there are will get spread around. Also I have a felling that having few votes would have caused a few entries to runaway with the lead. This may cause discouragement among the lesser voted shoops and they might have not even entered the final.

One thing tho is that we had 16 people in final this time and that may be a record. Getting people in here, competing, having fun, learning the ropes, etc., is a good thing. I am very pleased with this turnout and it may have something to do with the ten votes. IDK. I will (try to) send out a Sherdog Shoop News letter PM, actually @jei will have to do it, and we can discuss it there. I automatically add all the contestants to that list, so you are on it.

Holy shit dude that's epic.

Haha Darth Daniel! The two belt champ gets two light sabers.

its better than mine
brockgif-gif.405421

PM me if you want to learn how to do that. It's pretty easy.

Awesome stuff guys...

Mahalo bu!!

I cant be the only one that thought this:
ko6Rdhc.jpg

Yes you are. You are special. :)

This is now an emoji on my discord server

what's a discord server?

Here you can shoop me into some of these.
9751-jpeg.405573

9751-jpeg.405573

OMG I am fuck your shit up brah. :)

Attachments

• 9751.jpeg
    9751.jpeg
    769.2 KB · Views: 154

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
herrsackbauer