After Shogun knocks out DC he's the Goat

Kvolcom

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
You guys sleep on Shogun. He's the real goat

He wants revenge against Jon Jones too. that was a cheap win.

Shogun was training for little 5 foot nothing Rashad and they throw big tall Jones at him last second. They screwed shogun over.

daniel-cormier-gif-3.gif

374177.jpg

Shogun was training for little 5 foot nothing Rashad and they throw big tall Jones at him last second. They screwed shogun over.
You´re god damn right.
tumblr_ngs7672EmW1u2ragso1_500.gif

200w.gif

1174807_10151836248664479_401654072_n.0.jpg

<45><45><45>Your Idol getting owned<45><45><45>

1174807_10151836248664479_401654072_n.0.jpg

<45><45><45>Your Idol getting owned<45><45><45>
so if the boston red sox lose a game they suck? losses happen its how u respond. 2018 shogun is on the doorstep to a titleshot

so if the boston red sox lose a game they suck? losses happen its how u respond. 2018 shogun is on the doorstep to a titleshot
You lose to Sonnen in the opening round by sub you don't need to be anywhere near Goat talks. 2018 Shogun is on the doorstep of death if he wants to fight any of the top contenders.

You lose to Sonnen in the opening round by sub you don't need to be anywhere near Goat talks. 2018 Shogun is on the doorstep of death if he wants to fight any of the top contenders.
lol... cannot really argue with that. i guess ill say if u beat the goat do u not become the goat? these are troubling questions

shogun just got his 50th knee surgery, sure, lets see how he does now!

Cool story bro.......

I bet you think Overeem will be the next UFC champ as well......

honestly...to be submitted by Chael is about as embarrassing as it gets

Love Shogun.. One of the greats... But even in his prime DC would be a tall order for him, stylistically.

At this point, I don’t see Shogun being able to have a Machida I or II type performance. DC still moves well and won’t wait for Shogun to even try and have a fight like Mach I... Also, DC’s chin still appears to be granite-esq, so the chances of Shogun catching him with a hail Mary shot is minuscule..

However, I am not against Shogun getting the shot if he gets by Anthony Smith... I like legends getting a bone thrown to them at times and one last TS for Shogun, why not... Fingers crossed he gets this one last chance in a Legendary, hall of fame career.

Back