UK Boxing Star Amir Khan Saw Nate Diaz Get The BEST Of A 175 Boxing Champ Fonfara in sparring

I bet... Nate was about three times his size in the ring....

Cool Story Bro,

In a straight boxing match they would wreck Diaz. Sparring is not the end all, be all. Especially because you don't even know if they came in at fresh or if they are going 100%
They were going hard if someone is gassing in sparring that means they are going harder than 50 percent, most sparring is working on timing and strategy

But Fonfara was trying to bring it to Diaz, probably thinking he would beat up on a UFC guy but it backfired and Diaz didnt back down, and pushed Fonfara back.

Did you know that Larry Holmes was getting the better of Ali in sparring before beating him in a real boxing match?

I bet... Nate was about three times his size in the ring....
Fonfara is actually bigger than Nate he is a really tall lankly 175er

Here is the photo they took after sparring
16649508_1414794698538812_1814959095723096353_n.jpg

These cheeto eating nerds doubting a pro fighter lol

Remember when King Mo in sparring was chocked out by James Toney

These cheeto eating nerds doubting a pro fighter lol

Remember when King Mo in sparring was chocked out by James Toney
come man King Mo was just hyping Toney up, and he said Toney suffocated him with his huge belly he said his weight was something he never felt

But Diaz really does bang with pro and amateur boxers on the regular.

Nate is legit

come man King Mo was just hyping Toney up, and he said Toney suffocated him with his huge belly he said his weight was something he never felt

But Diaz really does bang with pro and amateur boxers on the regular.

Nate is legit
Nate has skills but come on man , anyone who is anyone know he is in there because he can take tons of damage

And sparring stories lol yeah I ll leave it at that

The poor sap is still concussed I see...

khan-canelo.gif

thank you

anytime Khan's name is mentioned i need to watch this gif.

dunno why but i got a strong dislike for the guy

One of the most brutal boxing KOs ever... I remember when it happened I was ecstatic and such an amazing highlight. That quickly changed to genuine concern for Khan’s health. That being said he was boxing circles around Canelo until the KO came, which was what was expected I guess since Amir came up in class (2 classes I think?) to go up against Canelo

I disagree, maybe 2 rounds before the KO Khan was slowing down and getting hit with more body shots. Starting to get broken down.

I find this hard to believe. Fonfara is a top 15-20 fighter. He beat the fucking shit out of Chavez jr and nearly came back and finished Adonis Stevenson late in their first fight. He gets stronger as the fight goes.

Nate has skills but come on man , anyone who is anyone know he is in there because he can take tons of damage

And sparring stories lol yeah I ll leave it at that

This guy Antonio Margarito fights exactly like Nate Diaz and his bro and he was able to become a Champion in boxing

Yeah, but did he drop him with a body shot?

Seriously though, if Diaz is so good at boxing why is he fuckin with MMA.

Sechbach is cancer to the ears. How did he stumble into interviewing premier combat athletes? Lmao

This guy Antonio Margarito fights exactly like Nate Diaz and his bro and he was able to become a Champion in boxing

Exactly like Diaz?

That remark insults human intelligence

Ya but margarito has cement fists literally. I still don’t believe cotto was ever the same after that bullshit

Thing Is, I feel people's dislike of Conor blinds them from acknowledging how good Nate actually Is.

He has been hit or miss and his record has been used as a tool to discredit him, when It clearly doesn't tell the full story.

Nate Diaz Is one of those tricky cases that really determines where you stand In terms of MMA IQ I feel.

He's just not a well-rounded fighter which leaves openings to where you can beat him. What he does do well though, he really excels at as much as anyone. Not to mention, people don't take into account he's fought in the UFC his entire career. Most MMA fighters don't, and their record is better off for it. Nate hasn't even been fighting in his prime, but even still he has been in the top 5 multiple times in the toughest division in MMA, and that's before he even fought Conor. Most of the guys he's lost to are former champions, and a handful of top guys himself.

I've seen an excuse for legitimately every one of Conor's million wins, and this is just another poor one.

Sechbach is cancer to the ears. How did he stumble into interviewing premier combat athletes? Lmao
He used to only cover basketball, but one day he heard about some guy named Manny Pacquiao in 2007 when he moved to Hollywood and he went down to cover his training camp, Elie said he never followed boxing before but when he interview Manny Pacquiao he put the video on his youtube and within two days it had over 300k views more than his Kobe Bryant interview, and he earned some money off it, so since that day he covered boxing because he found out its a niche and he could make money

but he doesnt care for the sport after over 10 years covering it he still has no clue about boxing or boxing history the guy just dishes out multiple videos a day to earn money off adsense.

He used to only cover basketball, but one day he heard about some guy named Manny Pacquiao in 2007 when he moved to Hollywood and he went down to cover his training camp, Elie said he never followed boxing before but when he interview Manny Pacquiao he put the video on his youtube and within two days it had over 300k views more than his Kobe Bryant interview, and he earned some money off it, so since that day he covered boxing because he found out its a niche and he could make money

but he doesnt care for the sport after over 10 years covering it he still has no clue about boxing or boxing history the guy just dishes out multiple videos a day to earn money off adsense.
Unbelievable.....but the only thing that could possibly make sense. Buttttt, why would people watch it?

Back